ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
that's all i guess.

sometimes i wish I had dreams, something to strive for, something that made me crave the future. something that made me less empty. that i had something i could hold on to. i envy those that are different than me, those that posses what i lack.

staying only for the sake of others is not enough.

i'm sorry for spamming the forum, but i don't really have anyone to talk or anywhere else to be, so yeah. thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: All washed up, NodusTollens, CoalmineCanary and 10 others
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
that's all i guess.

sometimes i wish I had dreams, something to strive for, something that made me crave the future. something that made me less empty. that i had something i could hold on to. i envy those that are different than me, those that posses what i lack.

i'm sorry for spamming the forum, but i don't really have anyone to talk or anywhere else to be, so yeah. thanks.

I remember when I was happier and I saw hope through the mess that the world is. Those were better times...I never knew i'd get so consumed in the end. I'm sorry that things have become so difficult for you ecmnesia. We hear you, and If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me:) *hug*

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, demuic and ecmnesia
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
i feel most of that except for the cello and poetry, they're good temporary measures.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I used to have dreams. Then I woke up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, Lost in a Dream, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I'm very sorry that you feel this way, if you need to talk, about anything, you can send me a message. Many of us are looking for something or someone to fight for, the insertion of the future and not knowing what to do is very sad, we feel empty and without purpose, I accompany you in your thoughts. I hope that somehow everything will improve for you. Hugs

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020

Trying for others just makes me feel so dishonest. The internal conflict is interfering with my plans to exit. I hate that I feel resentful of everyone including myself because I feel like I'm trapped. The truth is too difficult for them to face so thanks for letting me vent. It helps me cope with the fraud that's my life.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens