onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I think she is a pretty happy cat. She had 15 children. She turns 15 next month. She just plays, eats and sleeps with me every night for free x). Right now she's here running around the house with a toy. She doesn't have to go to work, nor does she have to shoulder responsibilities.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 710, Someone123, archipelago and 11 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
And now I'm ready to close my eyes
And now I'm ready to close my mind
And now I'm ready to feel your hand
And lose my heart on the burning sands
And now I wanna be your dog
Well, come on!
Woo!

:sunglasses:

• Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk, houseofleaves, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I have this same thought all the time. Especially when I see her stretched out in a beam of sunlight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, Manaaja, SpaceCadet and 2 others
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Pets are the most pampered members of the animal kingdom today.

Even in earlier times, people had pets, buy they usually did not get to enjoy a completely free ride and a carefree life. Horses had to do backbreaking work, dogs were used in hunting, shepherding, pulling sleds, cats had to hunt rodents, pigeons had to deliver mail and many other animals could simply be turned into meat one day.

The Industrial Revolution followed by urbanisation has relieved pet animals of most of their former duties and simply turned them into pure pets or companion animals.

Life has become so dreary and disconnected for modern humans that simply having a pet can improve one's emotional well-being.

The current Pope even lamented (quite foolishly!) that couples were "selfishly" choosing to adopt cats and dogs instead of having kids

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, SpaceCadet, houseofleaves and 1 other person
L

locoleather

Mar 4, 2022
I would love to have a pet one day. The financial and time responsibility scares me though. I think because I am an empath, the thought of this innocent animal spending long periods of time alone because I am away really makes me sad. But the selfish (and I don't use the word selfish in a negative sense) desire to come home and have something excited to see me, something dependent on me, something that shows me unconditional affection would be amazing.

But yeah when I was a child on the way to school I would look at the dogs outside the car window and wish I could be them instead of me having to go to school. How nice it seemed to play in the yard during that spring morning dew covered grass. It felt like watching freedom.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SpaceCadet, houseofleaves, Depressed Cat and 2 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I have this same thought all the time. Especially when I see her stretched out in a beam of sunlight.
Sounds a fantastic life to have.
Pets are the most pampered members of the animal kingdom today.

Even in earlier times, people had pets, buy they usually did not get to enjoy a completely free ride and a carefree life. Horses had to do backbreaking work, dogs were used in hunting, shepherding, pulling sleds, cats had to hunt rodents, pigeons had to deliver mail and many other animals could simply be turned into meat one day.

The Industrial Revolution followed by urbanisation has relieved pet animals of most of their former duties and simply turned them into pure pets or companion animals.

Life has become so dreary and disconnected for modern humans that simply having a pet can improve one's emotional well-being.

The current Pope even lamented (quite foolishly!) that couples were "selfishly" choosing to adopt cats and dogs instead of having kids

Yeah I don't like Pope Francis either. And I'm not a religious person. But I think everything has its place, both children and animals. I personally prefer animals to children, but that's just me.
I would love to have a pet one day. The financial and time responsibility scares me though. I think because I am an empath, the thought of this innocent animal spending long periods of time alone because I am away really makes me sad. But the selfish (and I don't use the word selfish in a negative sense) desire to come home and have something excited to see me, something dependent on me, something that shows me unconditional affection would be amazing.

But yeah when I was a child on the way to school I would look at the dogs outside the car window and wish I could be them instead of me having to go to school. How nice it seemed to play in the yard during that spring morning dew covered grass. It felt like watching freedom.
I understand but perhaps you could get a cat. They are quite independent and the monthly cost to keep them is very little.
I loved your description of when you were a child on your way to school :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 710, symphony, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: 710, lili, Manaaja and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would rather be a cat than be a human, to me it is awful being human, this life really can be torture. I am envious of pets as they can get euthanasia and do not have to die a slow painful death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, Manaaja, SpaceCadet and 2 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I would rather be a cat than be a human, to me it is awful being human, this life really can be torture. I am envious of pets as they can get euthanasia and do not have to die a slow painful death.
Well said, as always 🙏🏻

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
i wanna be a bird

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, onlyanimalsaregood and Manaaja
M

MegaGordo

I stepped on the scale; it said "one at a time"
Apr 6, 2022
I think she is a pretty happy cat. She had 15 children. She turns 15 next month. She just plays, eats and sleeps with me every night for free x). Right now she's here running around the house with a toy. She doesn't have to go to work, nor does she have to shoulder responsibilities.
15 kids by the age of 15?! Is your cat from Kentucky?

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
M

MegaGordo

I stepped on the scale; it said "one at a time"
Apr 6, 2022
I have a wild cat on my roof that has adopted me. I also discovered I have a family of cottontail rabbits that love to lie in the cool(er) shade of my driveway. What a trip. It's a real Dr. Doolittle thing going on here.
No, in all her life xp
Sorry, I'm so un-hip. What's "xp"? Expat? Xp aladocious?

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I have a wild cat on my roof that has adopted me. I also discovered I have a family of cottontail rabbits that love to lie in the cool(er) shade of my driveway. What a trip. It's a real Dr. Doolittle thing going on here.

Sorry, I'm so un-hip. What's "xp"? Expat? Xp aladocious?
Ahaha é um emoji

Reactions: MegaGordo