• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Honestly this might sound like an impulsive decision or something I'm not serious about but I'm getting so sick of life, people, social media, everybody's attitude towards me and other people just treating me like shit. I just wanna go into wild and survive. I'll finally be away from everybody and their bullshit. I think this could help me put things into perspective as there would be nobody to mess with me or boss me around. I really love the idea of it. Does anybody else here get the urge to run away?

Reactions: Circles, bayarea and SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Ever seen Into the Wild? You will like if not seen it already.

Yes, its also a big dream of mine. But I want it to be permanent. Just me, a tent and the great outdoors.

Reactions: Circles, Juggernaut and lostangel
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
Ever seen Into the Wild? You will like if not seen it already.

Yes, its also a big dream of mine. But I want it to be permanent. Just me, a tent and the great outdoors.

Candles, he wasn't really prepared to survive for too long out there, not really sure why he he went, he was reported to have "lived by the beat of a different drum" ....

Watch "Into the Wilderness" the documentary about
Richard Louis Proenneke
He lived alone for 30 years in the wilds of Alaska. Ex Navy and a Carpenter by trade, lived like a pioneer and built everything by hand.

Problem today is the government wants control of everybody (for tax money) and It's practically illegal and impossible to live off the grid now, every piece of land is either private or government owned. You'd have to completely disappear. They just caught a guy who had been living alone in the woods of Maine for the last 27 years

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and lostangel
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Being around other people is grating for me in ways that other people simply do not experience and understand. I rarely want to be around others and when I am I immediately don't want to be. That isn't because I don't understand people, I think I have an above average social intelligence ,and I think that's probably why I want to vanish to the middle of an airfield or desert. I could have a little shack with a chair outside and I could sit there and let my mind just go.

Reactions: Circles and lostangel
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Honestly this might sound like an impulsive decision or something I'm not serious about but I'm getting so sick of life, people, social media, everybody's attitude towards me and other people just treating me like shit. I just wanna go into wild and survive. I'll finally be away from everybody and their bullshit. I think this could help me put things into perspective as there would be nobody to mess with me or boss me around. I really love the idea of it. Does anybody else here get the urge to run away?
i really feel the same way. few months ago, i deactivated all my socials, and i wanted to just go away to iceland. if money werent an issue, id do it in a heartbeat. just the feeling of escaping from everything and everyone, somewhere beautiful, it just seems relaxing and just stress free and peaceful.

Reactions: lostangel and Going Home