J

Jadedcat

Jun 26, 2020
I've been not good for the past 5 years. Something happened that set me up for a life of chronic illness and that in itself has been very hard. I havent been able to hold a job, go to school, nothing basically and my mental health has deteriorated. My boyfriend of 6 years was supporting me and I felt bad about it the whole time because I felt like a worthless sack of crap. Then he left me about a month and a half ago. He was the love of my life and now I'm thrown into a world that i don't know how to help myself and I'm so alone. The grief is literally so bad that it's worse than anything I've ever experienced, even worse than me getting sick. I've been on this site and I think I'm just ready. My life has been an endless stream of crap honestly and this kind of put the cherry on the cake. I feel silly because it mostly is because if losing him. What's the best way?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, Red, snuffcore and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
It depends on what you could perform at your place

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
So if you are not afraid of it, i would do full suspension hanging. It´s easy, quick and safe

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
At full suspension you hang complete in the air, not touching the ground. It´s easier to perform

S

SG999

Jul 6, 2020
I've been not good for the past 5 years. Something happened that set me up for a life of chronic illness and that in itself has been very hard. I havent been able to hold a job, go to school, nothing basically and my mental health has deteriorated. My boyfriend of 6 years was supporting me and I felt bad about it the whole time because I felt like a worthless sack of crap. Then he left me about a month and a half ago. He was the love of my life and now I'm thrown into a world that i don't know how to help myself and I'm so alone. The grief is literally so bad that it's worse than anything I've ever experienced, even worse than me getting sick. I've been on this site and I think I'm just ready. My life has been an endless stream of crap honestly and this kind of put the cherry on the cake. I feel silly because it mostly is because if losing him. What's the best way?

I can emphasise with what you are saying about your partner. My partner left me recently and here I am, organising my SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jadedcat and WinterFaust
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
I am so sorry for all that you've gone through. Especially on top of dealing with a chronic illness. I don't think any of your feelings are silly at all.

My ex left last year and I've just started getting over it. The resulting grief was horrific and fueled a lot of the depressive episode that brought me to this site. It's a hard place to be in and I truly wish I coped with it in a better way. I truly empathize and send love to you.

As far as methods go, it is against the rules of the site to advise you on what to do. Only you can make that choice. There is a resource section that you can view to aid you in your own research so that you can decide what is best for you.

Last edited: