aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
sometimes i feel like people think i exaggerate my feelings or just want the attention or don't believe i'm going through what i'm saying.

i feel like ctb often just to prove that i am suffering.

no one seems to get me. not even other sad people.

i wonder if anyone else feels the need to prove themselves. or if i'm wrong. if it's attention seeky. i don't know.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveSong, brownbear, mysadstuff and 7 others
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
People are always either too selfish to notice that someone is suffering or dont want to believe it, probably as some form of coping mechanism. It's fucked up. But there's no point in other people understaning since they have their own lives and will leave the suffering people behind.

• Love
Reactions: mysadstuff and aubrey!
D

Deicius

Dec 1, 2023
In my contemplation, I've arrived at the disheartening realization that no matter how ardently one endeavors to convey their emotions or thoughts, the recipients are destined to perceive a distorted rendition through the filters of their own minds. The resonance of words fails to mirror the sender's true essence, as linguistic articulation lacks the capacity to elicit identical impacts on diverse souls. We exist as captives within the caverns of our individual realities, and language proves futile in mitigating the vast expanse of misunderstanding; it merely serves as a vessel for amplifying misinterpretation. In essence, communication is an illusion, a futile dance in the shadows of our isolated consciousness, where silence alone bears the burden of genuine understanding.

Reactions: sserafim, mywayout, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
i believe you. i feel the exact same way.

everytime i talk to my friends about possibly ctb-ing, i just feel like im attention-seeking. i wonder if i'm "hurt" enough to talk about ctb. i know deep inside that i am suicidal, but i can't help but also feel like i'm manipulating them to be my friend or guilt-tripping them to stay.

i daydream about ctb in public settings where theyre watching as to "prove" to myself that i'm not attention-seeking but it just makes me feel worse tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: aubrey! and CandyK__
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Nobody talks honestly about suicide, it's either taboo, or a reactionary joke to a situation. Both of those make fun of suicide, even when being spoken with intent of committing one. This society is built upon Jude-Christian values, which never went into open discussion with suicide, thus the society does not have the emotional capacity nor needed vocabulary to talk about it in significant way. The closest concept to suicide is death as an escape from unbearable pain, the thing is we never give a possibility of someone we might know to be going through that, as in culture that kind of pain is always portrayed at a distance.

TL:DR we don't have the words to talk of suicide.

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, aubrey!, mysadstuff and 2 others