L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Going to try ctb sometime this week. I can't take this anymore. The SI fluctuates, sometimes I'm so relieved by the prospect of death and other times I'm terrified. I'll try again whenever the next time I feel okay with the decision is. I'd appreciate if anyone could pm me for a bit because despite being on a website full of people who are suffering in similar ways, I still feel so so isolated. It's not like I can exactly talk about any of this with people irl. It has to be done this week because of stuff that's going to happen next week that I don't want to face. As of right now I just feel indifferent with my decision, I hope it stays that way because it's easier. Idk if I'll do a final farewell post but I'm glad this website exists and I wish the people on it the best of luck with whatever they plan on doing. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, Tears in Rain, boddibo and 4 others
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
I felt the same way as you did. Unfortunately, I didn't even dare attempt it. Best of wishes to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I felt the same way as you did. Unfortunately, I didn't even dare attempt it. Best of wishes to you.
Thanks, I hope you find peace someday too

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Best of luck. What's your method?

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Good luck!