blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I swallowed a gum a few months ago. It's stuck in my throat and i can't swallow it down. I don't wanna deal with the mess of puking. But, recently it got me really worried. I was brushing my teeth, and tasted something not-so-strong metallic taste in my mouth. I thought it was just a bit of food left, so i swallowed it. Then i remembered that i live near a forest and it could've been a worm. Please guys, help me. How to swallow it down, or do i really have to throw it up? Do you think it's the gum or a worm? I'm gonna cry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad
marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Maybe you'd be better if you consult your physician about it?

Reactions: lobster salad
marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Just book an appointment with your physician. They will take a look at your throat and figure out what happens. Tell them you've been months with something stuck in there. I'm sure it will be nothing too serious.

E

Eddypaddy

Student
Oct 28, 2021
I swallowed a gum a few months ago. It stucks in my throat and i can't swallow it down. I don't wanna deal with the mess of puking. But, recently it got me really worried. I was brushing my teeth, and tasted something not-so-strong metallic taste in my mouth. I thought it was just a bit of food left, so i swallowed it. Then i remembered that i live near a forest and it could've been a worm. Please guys, help me. How to swallow it down, or do i really have to throw it up? Do you think it's the gum or a worm? I'm gonna cry.
Just try throw up in the toilette before you call anyone. Idk why you need a thread for this lol

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Just try throw up in the toilette before you call anyone. Idk why you need a thread for this lol
Might delete later i genuinely can't find the fitting desc on google
Just book an appointment with your physician. They will take a look at your throat and figure out what happens. Tell them you've been months with something stuck in there. I'm sure it will be nothing too serious.
Ok thanks