• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
If you're not aware, American politics have continued to become more polarized, extreme, and wacky.
Donald Trump had a recent Assassination attempt within 24 hours. This will embolden is party, make panic, further the divide and political insanity, and generally accelerate the direction American politics was already going, maybe it removed the "limit" of where these things will go, and you could expect the ruling class to do crazy stuff. Martial law, drafts, mass imprisonment, etc.

If you're "In touch" with the masses, you can feel the hopelessness, the nihilism. This has a source, and it's coming. Everyone knew things weren't getting better, those who weren't completely DISCONNECTED WITH REALITY! Low energy, slow, limited though, closing themselves of to the terror to come to... Not do anything, from politicians to average everyday people.

I know, I'm always connected, all this information, data, etc-etc. People listen but deny, it's "insane" and "farfetched" but yet true, they may know in their hearts, that what I say is neither impossible or certain, yet, one could perhaps have faith in this dark prophecy. Culture, politics, technology, ideology... It's all leading up to something akin to the 1st, 2nd, and even the worst parts of the cold war.

We WILL see the mother of all recessions, everyone in the economy knows it's inevitable, everyone knows it could possibly ruin lives, maybe whole countries, but "We can't do anything!". That's all there is to it, life, society, this very world, POWERLESSNESS. So many feel it, it's not fake, it's real, it's undeniable, but the only "medicine" is to gaslight and deny this REALITY.

I'm just so worried, all this chaos, and no matter what, I'm gonna LOOSE.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and fleetingnight
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I kind of regret that I will die this year and not see the chaos that awaits this planet.

People are terribly at odds with each other and it will only get worse.

If we look at history, the pattern repeats itself.
Now we are walking down the path of crisis and social unrest.

There has been relative peace for too long. People are bored ;). Not literally, of course.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, not-2-b-the-answer and Archness
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I kind of regret that I will die this year and not see the chaos that awaits this planet.

People are terribly at odds with each other and it will only get worse.

If we look at history, the pattern repeats itself.
Now we are walking down the path of crisis and social unrest.

There has been relative peace for too long. People are bored ;). Not literally, of course.
Maybe dying now is a bit like dying in 1938 or 1913.:hihi:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Agon321
LemonLimePie

LemonLimePie

Jun 24, 2024
It's weird because one part of me wants to start stockpiling and preparing for the inevitable, but realistically I know if I'm already suicidal right now in a true disaster scenario my will to survive will be completely gone. Maybe that part of me just wants to prepare for the sake of my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Archness and not-2-b-the-answer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Maybe dying now is a bit like dying in 1938 or 1913.:hihi:
It can be like that ;).

The world is a boiling pot of water.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
We live in end times -- what you're feeling right now is exactly what Hiernymous Bosch felt when he made his famous paintings (maybe looking at them can calm you down a bit).