• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
just wanted to share this with someone
Yesterday I was laying in bed, and I happened to be high, and at the peak of the high(when it starts kicking in and you smoke for the first time in the day) so I started choking myself, not pressing the airway but the arteries, don't know why I did this, I guess I wanted again that effect of getting numb, so i got this effect, but as I was high it was different, I always feel things a lot when I'm high, and yesterday I felt horrible.
I felt as if my core, the most inner part of me was advancing towards something little that felt totally different than the normal sensation of living, inside it felt paralyzing, I felt really cold, I felt sudden coldness from inside out, I could feel the heat inside of me immediately going away, as well as my anxiety (which I always have in me at different degrees), all of this happened over a fraction of a second, then I immediately let go of my throat, and I felt really scared, scared to the point of panic and I couldn't bear it, I think I never had my heart beating that fast, it was like instinct me realized what was going on, I started to panic, I thought I had fucked myself up and now I was gonna be permanently in that state of horrible fear, I was like this for let's say 15 minutes while my heartbeat was slowly returning to normal.
The most weird is, after it happened a sensation of grimness like the grimness of a cemetery took me over, that sensation death gives you when you look at it as an outsider, then it really clicked me what my family is going to feel(which I haven't really felt until that moment)
It must have been just the effects of the blood not getting to the brain, and as i was high I felt everything more intensely, but it was horrible, it changed my perspective, until that moment I would think about ctbing so simply and imagine it as just being asleep, but that felt like watching death in the eye(I thought that in the moment, I tried to describe to myself everything I was feeling) and I really don't wanna feel something similar again, of course my plan is still up and I'm still gonna ctb, but now I see dying is not as simple as I thought, and death is not to be underestimated

Reactions: Rocky M, Broken Widow, atwasoa and 3 others
Exit

Exit

Aug 21, 2018
Psychoactive drugs + choking yourself, what did you expect? butterflies in your stomach?

Reactions: Bandzbandz, IG959, MissZombie and 6 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Psychoactive drugs + choking yourself, what did you expect? butterflies in your stomach?

I know I shouldn't have laughed at that but I did. :D
I'm a terrible person. :(

Reactions: Nzbeelover, boozlepuzzle, Done and 2 others
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
The journey from Here to There isn't easy. Death isn't scary, but dying is.

Reactions: lv-gras, shadow11, MissZombie and 4 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
From my understanding a lot of experienced attempters struggle with their body's reactions to the discomfort and fear as well as survival response, not just technique

Reactions: lv-gras and shadow11
MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
It's simple you were drugged, everything is magnified when you are.
It is also obvious that your body tries to survive, you have instinct for survival as a human being.

Of course, your family will suffer. It is logical, I do not know how you did not think before ... but quiet, people die and the world goes on.
Of course death is not a game. Does anyone think?

Because of the way you've written, even if you say your plan continues. It does not seem in the background (but I'm not in your head so I shut up)

On the other hand if you do not want to go through something similar again. Do not get high. Although, dying will be painful and maybe even similar to what you experienced...
(Sorry, if I was rude, it was not my intention even minimally.)

Reactions: lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
From my understanding a lot of experienced attempters struggle with their body's reactions to the discomfort and fear as well as survival response, not just technique
That's what I'm afraid of what will my body do before I'm unconscious from hanging

Reactions: lv-gras and Doctorj115
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
That's what I'm afraid of what will my body do before I'm unconscious from hanging

I feel the same way. I'm really hoping I can master the technique in that auto asphyxiation video that's been circulating through this forum. If you can get the siphon effect locked down, you can probably bet that hanging would be fool proof and your body's survival mechanisms would be shut off.

Reactions: Sayo, lv-gras and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I feel the same way. I'm really hoping I can master the technique in that auto asphyxiation video that's been circulating through this forum. If you can get the siphon effect locked down, you can probably bet that hanging would be fool proof and your body's survival mechanisms would be shut off.
I'm going to try full suspension so I cant back out just really scared plus I have high blood pressure dont want to give myself a stroke while I practice

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
I'm going to try full suspension so I cant back out just really scared plus I have high blood pressure dont want to give myself a stroke while I practice

How does one practice full suspension?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
How does one practice full suspension?
You really can't just make sure the knot is in the right place and arteries are being compressed by tightening rope before you kick the chair

Reactions: Johanna94 and lv-gras