loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I feel like no matter how much my life changes, moves on or betters there will always be something wrong with my family, which is all I have. sometimes I feel my dad is tired of me and my sister, because we're damaged as he is and we are taking his back and a half by just existing, remind him of my mom, of himself. my mom is nuts out of the question, she has no perception of how things are and work, and she says some very petty and hurtful things to me whenever I don't act like her doll.

I fear even if we do better economically my family will still argue and ditch me, like they always did, and still do. they never care about me, if I hear, if it hurts, they're so insensitive when they argue and they're so angry all the time, I'm not even angry like them, as much as it poisons me, as much as I bottle up, instead of angering me it's just killing me from the inside out.

I think i might starting my suicide letters.

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering, Forever Sleep, Labyrinth and 1 other person
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
Jesus, I could've written this myself. I'm so sorry you're going through this. No one should have to be put in this situation. Especially when it's by the only people some of us have in this life. I'll never understand why people feel the need to start a family if this is how they were going to go about it. Well I do, but I wish it weren't so. The animals we breed as pets have a better vetting process in order to raise than humans when it comes to having babies. It's a joke. You deserved better op.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: loslassen
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
"She has no perception of how things are and work"

How difficult it is to carry a truth that only we know ourselves. Few have the sensitivity to detect what is not said in explicit words, but expressed in implicit mannerisms.

My parents are tragicomic figures endowed with prominent confusion, which caused me great psychic torment.

The silence of the night is my best company. I prefer to be alone than submit to dysfunctional dialogues.

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
"She has no perception of how things are and work"

How difficult it is to carry a truth that only we know ourselves. Few have the sensitivity to detect what is not said in explicit words, but expressed in implicit mannerisms.

My parents are tragicomic figures endowed with prominent confusion, which caused me great psychic torment.

The silence of the night is my best company. I prefer to be alone than submit to dysfunctional dialogues.
thank you for looking into my writing deeper than most, I really appreciate you understand what I'm communicating

Reactions: Labyrinth