WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
There's an incident that happened to me when I was about 7 years old. It's weighting heavily on my soul. I've been carrying this with me my whole life. Never told anyone but I feel like I'm ready to share it now.
There was a girl my age, 7 years old, was in my school. she pulled me over in school and she started telling me about the whole sexual relationship between males and females with details and a very precise description. I was so confused and I didnt understand any of it. She described to me and I kept telling her how how why why I didn't understand why older people would do such a thing. I'm surprised how my intuition made me keep it a secret. I knew something was not right. She ripped off my innocence without permission she made me aware of things I shouldn't have been made aware of at such a young age. I hate her with a passion and to this day I still feel angry and confused and sad. What made a girl her age aware of such things? That's so disgusting and cruel! I could never forget it nor would I ever forgive her and the people who told her these things and ruined my childhood!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostangel, FusRohDracarys and crybaby