komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Become the master of your own fate
Jul 21, 2019
So im heavily considering ending it tommotow or thursday if i get lazy lol but a thought came to me.

Long story short i play an online game with some friends i met online and was considering telling them i wont be around anymore. Bear in mind these people know nothing about me besides the fact that i live in california but i like them as friends and wanted to let them know atleast.

If my ctb method was something quick like a quick shot to head then fuck it i wouldnt question it, but since im going for full suspension the time frame might be enough that if they decide to report it im fucked. To be fair the game in question doesnt reveal personal info but it is possible for them to report to the company running the game thus thwarting my bus trip.

I already wrote my final letter for a friend for instructions to let me online friends know but not sure if hell do it. What do you guys think?

Reactions: angelicism999 and Aion
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
Last attempt I let my online friends know. Honestly theres not much anyone can actually do online. Not many people will actually take the steps to get other people help either (putting together where you live and alerting authorities, alerting the game company). I would let them know so they don't have to sit around thinking you just got bored of them or something like that. Just my personal experience, though. Do whatever you feel is right :)

Reactions: angelicism999, Aion and komm susser todd
komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Jul 21, 2019
Ill think about it then. Might just be vague about it so i dont tip them off to much.

Reactions: angie, bath salts and Aion
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I'd vote for not telling them. If you just disappear they'll assume you simply found something better to do. And plenty of things could be better than an online game, such as sex with a real live person!

What purpose does saying goodbye really serve? And then weigh that against the risk of cops being at your door to ensure you live to be a vegetable. Or the more likely possibility of living because you chickened out and now going on a trip to the loony bin.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I wouldn't say anything, people online come and go, its the way it works. Maybe mention you won't be online much more, or your quitting the game so cya's that way. Otherwise I would not risk mentioning anything else

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So im heavily considering ending it tommotow or thursday if i get lazy lol but a thought came to me.

Long story short i play an online game with some friends i met online and was considering telling them i wont be around anymore. Bear in mind these people know nothing about me besides the fact that i live in california but i like them as friends and wanted to let them know atleast.

If my ctb method was something quick like a quick shot to head then fuck it i wouldnt question it, but since im going for full suspension the time frame might be enough that if they decide to report it im fucked. To be fair the game in question doesnt reveal personal info but it is possible for them to report to the company running the game thus thwarting my bus trip.

I already wrote my final letter for a friend for instructions to let me online friends know but not sure if hell do it. What do you guys think?

I'm going to go with a HARD NO !!! A final letter for someone to let people know is better. I wouldn't even tell the friend who is supposed to let your online friends know after you are gone. They may try to stop you or will feel a lot of guilt if they don't.
I did tell a friend I wanted to die but not that I am planning on going through with it. I don't even think I should have said that much. I had a weak moment.

I'd vote for not telling them. If you just disappear they'll assume you simply found something better to do. And plenty of things could be better than an online game, such as sex with a real live person!

What purpose does saying goodbye really serve? And then weigh that against the risk of cops being at your door to ensure you live to be a vegetable. Or the more likely possibility of living because you chickened out and now going on a trip to the loony bin.

1,000 % Agree !!! Too many risks.

Last edited:
Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
That's something I think about as well, didn't realise it was this common. Obv it doesn't help to tell people in person because they know too much about you and can get in the way. It still would be nice to at least vent from time to time.

Maybe I'd message my old high school squad and let them know on the day I ctb. Thanks for the idea OP.

komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Jul 21, 2019
Hm alright so looks like i wont be telling them then. Ill just leave it up to my friend to tell them. The plan was to leave a flash drive with a word document that would have my note as well as a few instructions on what to do. How ever him finding it would be up to that e mail yourself in the future thing for the next day so so long as i actually go through with it, my friend wouldnt find the note anyways until the next day. Ill see what i do specifically. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulless_Angel