• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GoneWrong

Jun 4, 2019
... has the rulebook to this existence and they are abusing it, making good people suffer inmho. We never thought we'd end up here but did because of lack of real spiritual values being installed in us since childhood. Sorry if I sound crazy but I am

• Hugs
Reactions: pleasethistime, Trainstation, Faraway1990 and 3 others
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
... has the rulebook to this existence and they are abusing it, making good people suffer inmho. We never thought we'd end up here but did because of lack of real spiritual values being installed in us since childhood. Sorry if I sound crazy but I am

Why the notion that bad people don't feel suicidal?

G

GoneWrong

Jun 4, 2019
I mean we were not warned of the real dangers in life by our elders since they did not know/were never taught.
I am sure bad people feel suicidal and that may be a consequence of their actions/reason for their actions

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I'm actually working on writing a book, about spiritual technology.

• Wow
Reactions: Soul and VeraEllen
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Crazy? I don't think you're crazy, Gonewrong.

In fact, your statement reminds me of this:

Reactions: pleasethistime and Darkmornings
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I am certainly not here due to a lack of 'spiritual values', and I would be very surprised to hear that anyone else is either...what are you talking about?

G

GoneWrong

Jun 4, 2019
Yeah I know what you mean ok, but I'm talking about consciousness, how have we come to be in such a terrible state of consciousness that we want to end it. Are there other factors that come into it

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
We're all bad here. No spiritual values or nuffink. Are you asking or telling?

G

GoneWrong

Jun 4, 2019
I'm just speculating

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Nobody's got the rulebook. Especially not those with "spiritual values" or anyone else who needs to inflict their own bullshit on others.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Somebody might have the rulebook, whether they think they do or not.

I went through a phase of believing children in English-speaking cultures have our psyches tatooed with a primary spiritual truth at a very early age so that we can call upon it whenever necessary:
Row row row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
Life is but a dream

Reactions: Faraway1990