D

daydreamer52

Delusional
Aug 12, 2023
First post here

So we are all here for a reason, I feel really really lonely and I was wondering if someone would like to talk, talk about anything, ctb or something else, I just want to talk to someone.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣂𖣂𖣂., chloramine, sadloner and 1 other person
icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
First post here

So we are all here for a reason, I feel really really lonely and I was wondering if someone would like to talk, talk about anything, ctb or something else, I just want to talk to someone.
i am alone too i am here if you want to

Upvote 0
D

daydreamer52

Delusional
Aug 12, 2023
i think you will open it after having score like aroud 5 or something i see you'r new member
I didn't knew that, yeah I'm new, I found the site while searching for methods, how did you end up here?

Upvote 0
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Yes, I'm available to talk. Hit me up when you are able to DM (you need to post more)

Reactions: daydreamer52
Upvote 0
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
First post here

Need more post or comments to unlock the dming feature.

Reactions: daydreamer52
Upvote 0
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
First post here

I would love to talk with you aswell :)

Upvote 0
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
First post here

I'm happy to talk.

Upvote 0