tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
Yeah I don't really know where to voice this. Basically someone I thought I could trust turned out to be a rapist, and raped someone underage who ended up committing suicide. This person also abused me but in other ways. It was really bad. I won't go into details, but when I told others who were around him about all of this they did not seem to care much (very culty situation). This person was a supposed 'healer' but was anything but. He got into an traffic accident with a garbage truck and died on the road, he was on a motorbike. I don't really feel much relief or much of anything. When I first found out I felt a bit nauseous for a few hours. For me it feels like the damage has been done already. I am glad he cannot harm others now, but he did already do a lot of damage and his death doesn't erase that. Anyway thanks for listening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, beelzebul, jar-baby and 5 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I feel relieved just hearing this. He did a lot of damage but the good part is, that he can't do more in the future. I hope you are able to recover from this shit he has done and all the others too. I feel sorry for the one person, who couldn't recover, but maybe she's in a better place now. Wishing you the best of luck that you don't ever again run into someone like him. Lots of hugs

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiredplant777 and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Thank you forntrusting us and sharing that painful experience with you. I am glad that he is dead - in a place where he cannot harm anyone new now though sadly those he has already harmed will probably will carry a life sentence.

One of the men who raped me between the ages of 2 and 6 died at the beginning of 2022 and it has been difficult processing it as the flashbacks just got worse and I nearly ended my life on his death anniversary in 2023 and already dreading the anniversary next month. Please be mindful of those reminders and if you an, please reach out for support or at least, use this safe space to vent or talk about how you are feeling.

Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes. Take care.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiredplant777 and jar-baby
tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
I feel relieved just hearing this. He did a lot of damage but the good part is, that he can't do more in the future. I hope you are able to recover from this shit he has done and all the others too. I feel sorry for the one person, who couldn't recover, but maybe she's in a better place now. Wishing you the best of luck that you don't ever again run into someone like him. Lots of hugs
Hey thank you so so much. Yeah it is a relief to be honest. I think part of it is that I feel like he got off easy. I hope that girl is in a better place now too. I have had spiritual experiences so I think she is.
Thank you forntrusting us and sharing that painful experience with you. I am glad that he is dead - in a place where he cannot harm anyone new now though sadly those he has already harmed will probably will carry a life sentence.

One of the men who raped me between the ages of 2 and 6 died at the beginning of 2022 and it has been difficult processing it as the flashbacks just got worse and I nearly ended my life on his death anniversary in 2023 and already dreading the anniversary next month. Please be mindful of those reminders and if you an, please reach out for support or at least, use this safe space to vent or talk about how you are feeling.

Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes. Take care.
Thank you so much.
I am so so sorry that happened to you and it is so brave you are still here. I am glad the man who hurt you is dead now too.
Sending you hugs and positive energy your way too, thank you and take care too <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky and Kit1