• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scarlett

Aug 14, 2018
Sometimes I find it mind blowing how so many people find living so easy..I find it a bit like playing chess..and I really don't know how to play chess because I keep forgetting what all the pieces do and before you know it some twat comes out of nowhere and knocks your piece out the game.

I've recently been watching this REALLY good uk bbc series called Fleabag.. which I highly recommend..because it's really funny and laughing makes me feel normal for a few moments and it's so on point to the chaos I feel in my own life it's almost like the transcripts of my thoughts.

This episode in particular just made me burst into tears, I'm just sick of living life wrong all the time

"I want someone to tell me what to wear in the morning.
I want someone to tell me what to eat, what to like, what to hate, what to rage about, what to listen to, what band to like, what to buy tickets for, what to joke about, what not to joke about. I want someone to tell me what to believe in, who to vote for, and who to love, and how to tell them.
I just think I want someone to tell me how to live my life, because so far I think I've been getting it wrong"

Reactions: Strumgewehr, WOODESITY, lost_soul83 and 4 others
housecat

housecat

Apr 5, 2019
I agree, I don't know how people do it. Just getting dressed or eating a sensible meal seem like mammoth tasks sometimes. I feel so utterly pathetic. I see how much needs to be done and I feel overwhelmed. But people manage all these things every day, and more. Is it easy for them, or are they feeling the same things but are immeasurably stronger? Sometimes I have good days, and I try to get as much done as possible, but it can be so hard to prioritize, particularly when you don't know when you'll be feeling that positive/constructive/strong again. It's inevitable that I will crumble and have to build myself back up. Sometimes I wish someone would do it all for me, but it would presumably make me worse to be fully dependant, and probably in more ways than one. I'm already too dependant on my husband. I am sponge made out of shit.

I couldn't get into Fleabag, I didn't finish the 1st episode.

Reactions: WOODESITY, Bedlamb and Xaphous
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Some fit into the matrix system better than others. I said before that maybe free will is not so great. I wouldn't mind having less or no free will because I'm too stunted, broken and a coward to know what to do in my life. I feel like I can't just go out and get and live like 'normal' people do. Perpetually confused and lost is my normal.

Reactions: WOODESITY
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hate it when people patronize me, especially on things that I already know about or have knowledge of. It is not limited to being patronized or being told about how to live, but even more minuscule things like how to eat, how to dress, and how to walk.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Sometimes I find it mind blowing how so many people find living so easy..I find it a bit like playing chess..and I really don't know how to play chess because I keep forgetting what all the pieces do and before you know it some twat comes out of nowhere and knocks your piece out the game.

I've recently been watching this REALLY good uk bbc series called Fleabag.. which I highly recommend..because it's really funny and laughing makes me feel normal for a few moments and it's so on point to the chaos I feel in my own life it's almost like the transcripts of my thoughts.

This episode in particular just made me burst into tears, I'm just sick of living life wrong all the time

"I want someone to tell me what to wear in the morning.
I want someone to tell me what to eat, what to like, what to hate, what to rage about, what to listen to, what band to like, what to buy tickets for, what to joke about, what not to joke about. I want someone to tell me what to believe in, who to vote for, and who to love, and how to tell them.
I just think I want someone to tell me how to live my life, because so far I think I've been getting it wrong"
As i dont really watch tv i just down load full seasons and binge watch them when some one recommends something , Just downloaded and watched the 1st season and will watch the second later , very good made me laugh and cry in equal measures

• Love
Reactions: Scarlett