torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
anyone who'd like to talk in pm or something? i feel like breaking down again and harming myself because of this loneliness and friendlessness...

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I'd be happy to talk, but I can't pm. I'm sure someone is around who can though.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you tried the chatroom?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm not good with chatrooms since there are many people there. I prefer 1 on 1 chat.

You could go in there and post what you posted here, ask if anyone would private chat with you.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
How come ? im new to this site so idk much.
Snap, I'm new too, I think you need a certain amount of posts, or rep, or perhaps time spent before pms open. Understandable given the amount of bots and scammers that used to invade sites and spam inboxes with drivel/ads/unwanted advice.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
no results so it's clear how I'll spend my night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

awh, i'm sorry about yesterday.

there are resources outside this site, not just the Samaritans but others, that offer live chat as a support option. there are always people who'll listen. this site too, it's just that it's probably more awkward for some of us, speaking for me personally i barely have the capacity to lift my own spirits let alone someone else's

when i've PMed people before, i was also worried i'd say something that would inadvertently make it worse.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Always here if you need someone lovely ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Myforevercharlie