• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
I envision a pipe from the exhaust into the car with all the windows up. Would I need to be in a garage (because I don't have one). How long will this method take? Would I fall asleep or die in a coughing fit?

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Most new vehicles have catalytic converters which diminish the amount of CO significantly. I suggest reseaching the charcoal method if CO is your chosen way of ctb.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I envision a pipe from the exhaust into the car with all the windows up. Would I need to be in a garage (because I don't have one). How long will this method take? Would I fall asleep or die in a coughing fit?
In my experience trying a garage with my car, I walked and sat in my car. It had been running for probably 2 hours, blankets and the like stuffed in all the door seals to make the gases stay in.
I had time to turn my favorite song on, listen to it entirely, all while my heart started pounding progressively harder and harder against my chest. It started to hurt, and I gasped a painful breath, and I turned the car off. I opened the garage door and let it air out, and sat outside for about 20m to get my air back. For the next day or so, I was really really groggy.

The concentrations werent enough to do what was needed. Even after 2 hours, a 2010 car's exhaust wasnt enough to knock me out in a quick amount of time.

Reactions: Ampsvx123