L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I'm so scared to die idk what to do. I'm still planning to do it tonight. But I'm terrified. Ig I just want reassurance 😭😭

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: prettycvnt, Praestat_Mori, cryone and 9 others
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
I'm so scared to die idk what to do. I'm still planning to do it tonight. But I'm terrified. Ig I just want reassurance 😭😭
please don't do it if you are not ready.

En-Mw-B-n-XEAQBo-Ud.png

• Hugs
Reactions: get.some.sleep, Praestat_Mori, Celerity and 2 others
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
It's natural to be scared. We all are. Otherwise we would be gone by now. We all just have to help each other muster up the audacity to do it. There's a paradise of eternal sleep on the other side where we will all meet up again.
I can't fucking do it, I'm too tired but I'm too tired of being too tired to do it 😭
please don't do it if you are not ready.

En-Mw-B-n-XEAQBo-Ud.png
Thing is I'll never be ready I don't think. I don't wanna leave my rabbit. But I want to be with his sister in death. Idk what to do anymore. I just wanna pass away peacefully but I can't even have that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LeperGnome, AgainChrisis and 3 others
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I'm not here to tell you what you should or should not do -that is something only you can decide.

But what I will say is that if you are planning to die tonight but are terrified of it, maybe it doesn't have to be tonight? I don't know your circumstances whether there is a reason why it has to be tonight or something else but, it is normal to be afraid to die.

I can't tell you how many times one moment I'm so confident and sure that I want to die and am willing to do whatever it takes for it, but the next moment I'm questioning everything. Please correct me if I'm wrong but could it be that you yourself may not want to die but the situation you are in is kind of nudging you to do so? I don't want to assume so if I am completely wrong please let me know.

If you are panicking and nervous right now maybe it isn't the best time to CTB since that gives more room for error. Which could increase the chance of something messing up and you ending up in a hospital instead of dead.

Again, I don't know your situation so I could be completely wrong. But if you are scared, maybe give yourself a chance to stop and think about everything before going through with it to make sure this is truly want you want right now. Maybe even, everything you are feeling right now will pass and you will live another day.

Either way I fully support your decision and if you need to talk about anything please feel free to dm me ❤️

Reactions: breezeboy, Praestat_Mori, cryone and 3 others
falling_snow

falling_snow

Mage
Aug 9, 2023
Im still scared of death. Not to death, but im afraid of what awaits me during and after CTB.
Idk if u are feeling like this, but i wish that if u get the courage, the force, and the mind to do it, u might get reassurance and comfort from me.
Maybe in the near future i might meet u.❤️❤️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lifewasawillowtv
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Yeah I'm scared too. Not really of actually dying just not knowing what comes next. I wish I had a partner to do it with so I wouldn't chicken out.

Reactions: breadbread and Praestat_Mori
S

sadespair

Dec 10, 2023
Yeah I'm scared too. Not really of actually dying just not knowing what comes next. I wish I had a partner to do it with so I wouldn't chicken out.
yeah same, wish it was easy to find assisted group suicide irl. Each person can have a turn speaking about their final remarks about life. Hopes, dreams, regrets, etc. Then they all die together. So much more reassuring and happy that way.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
yeah same, wish it was easy to find assisted group suicide irl. Each person can have a turn speaking about their final remarks about life. Hopes, dreams, regrets, etc. Then they all die together. So much more reassuring and happy that way
Yeah that would make it feel easier for sure knowing we were all gonna go into it together. I'm new here so I don't know how common it is to find a partner but I wouldn't imagine it'd be often at all.

Reactions: sadespair and Praestat_Mori
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Please take your time, dont make rushed decisions

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly wish it's not so difficult to be free from this existence, anyway I wish you the best whatever happens.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Are you still with us OP?