• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
Please... I'm begging you guys.... I really need SN, to end my misery, these 18 years have been insufferable. I need to depart from this world. I really just need a source, and I believe that TIG has SN I think... Please someone Message me a source... Thank you...

H

heatdeath

Sep 20, 2018
I would also like to know too. It's been really hard to find an SN source and asking around hasn't helped either. I don't know why people like to keep their sources so secret, it's almost like a competition or they have bragging rights or something.

Reactions: Griffith_NPD
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
I would also like to know too. It's been really hard to find an SN source and asking around hasn't helped either. I don't know why people like to keep their sources so secret, it's almost like a competition or they have bragging rights or something.
yeah fr, they want to CTB just like us, so they want to take that shit to the grave with them lmao?

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
They keep it secret because they don't want the sources found out by pro-lifers posing as one of us. Get some more posts and make some connections in the community.

Reactions: uniqueusername39 and pthnrdnojvsc
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
They keep it secret because they don't want the sources found out by pro-lifers posing as one of us. Get some more posts and make some connections in the community.
I don't even know what to post, I just want SN, I just want to CTB as soon as possible. Why do I have to earn the trust of other strugglers such as myself? I just need to end my suffering.

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I just post what's on my mind and find friends that way. Are you sure you want to commit suicide at 18? It's pretty young… pm me if you want

H

Hodius

Aug 9, 2023
Hi, does anyone have a link to TIG? desperate at this point :(