• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
is this tall enough? i live in a small town and this is the highest thing around
there has to be a way to get the approximate height of that thing ;/
20231226 082642

Last edited:
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
ah, that looks pretty tall so i'd say so, would you have access to get in? most towers like that have a lock on them to prevent anyone from just climbing up

Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
ah, that looks pretty tall so i'd say so, would you have access to get in? most towers like that have a lock on them to prevent anyone from just climbing up
can you tell me...how tall do you think that is? do you think is enough?
oh and i've climbed up half of the tower before...then SI said get tf down and i did
but that was years ago...the tower is always unsupervised and theres no lock

• Love
Reactions: logi3535
Upvote 0
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
can you tell me...how tall do you think that is? do you think is enough?
oh and i've climbed up half of the tower before...then SI said get tf down and i did
but that was years ago...the tower is always unsupervised and theres no lock
i can't tell you how tall that is, i'm sorry :(
jumping seems a little risky to me no matter how tall it is, but when you don't have much choices then i can see why someone would take it, sorry i can't give more information...
i hope it all works out for the best for you regardless, in life and in death :heart:

Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
i can't tell you how tall that is, i'm sorry :(
jumping seems a little risky to me no matter how tall it is, but when you don't have much choices then i can see why someone would take it, sorry i can't give more information...
i hope it all works out for the best for you regardless, in life and in death :heart:
thanks you are kind ❤
that means a lot for this broken boy

• Love
Reactions: logi3535
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
To know the height, or at least to get a very close estimate you need some more info. I think the scientific stuff is "triangulation".

I see alot of "cables" there,r those power (high voltage?) cables? That could be dangerous, long before you reach the top.

I can't estimate the height, but it's a gamble imo, Possibilities to be dead are high depending on how you land on the floor and how much damage is done to your body.

Reactions: ScubaCTB and rozeske
Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
To know the height, or at least to get a very close estimate you need some more info. I think the scientific stuff is "triangulation".

I see alot of "cables" there,r those power (high voltage?) cables? That could be dangerous, long before you reach the top.

I can't estimate the height, but it's a gamble imo, Possibilities to be dead are high depending on how you land on the floor and how much damage is done to your body.
i'm bad even at basic maths ;/
also the cables are far away from the tower that's probably just bc of the pov of the pic

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Google search indicates electric towers are on average 50-150 feet tall. But if you can't find the exact hight of that particular one I think it would be risky. Am sure you know the issues with jumping if not done from the appropriate hight. I have to aggree with @Praestat_Mori on the risk of high voltage as well. I wish you luck anyways ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Anri_wants_peace
Upvote 0
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
i'm bad even at basic maths ;/
also the cables are far away from the tower that's probably just bc of the pov of the pic
There might be certain trigonometry apps available on your android and those are kinda accurate given you measure properly.
Can you go exactly 100m from the tower somehow? And send me a pic?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
Google search indicates electric towers are on average 50-150 feet tall. But if you can't find the exact hight of that particular one I think it would be risky. Am sure you know the issues with jumping if not done from the appropriate hight. I have to aggree with @Praestat_Mori on the risk of high voltage as well. I wish you luck anyways ❤️
first of all thank you
and uhm that is used for communications as far as i know...google say that those type of towers in my country are 20 and 45-50 meters tall but i think that tower seem to have more than 20m and i don't think it gets to 45m so im kinda lost ;/
There might be certain trigonometry apps available on your android and those are kinda accurate given you measure properly.
Can you go exactly 100m from the tower somehow? And send me a pic?
I will google that
thanks for your reply

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Is there a way you can ask the installers, maybe telling them you need it for research?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Anri_wants_peace
Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
Is there a way you can ask the installers, maybe telling them you need it for research?
believe it or not i did think about doing that some days ago but idk who to ask that...and how to get the info without sounding like a psycho

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
believe it or not i did think about doing that some days ago but idk who to ask that...and how to get the info without sounding like a psycho
I think what @DepressedChemMajor suggested is the most reliable option you have. But again, jumping is very unreliable and even if they are "only low voltage" cables they are dangerous. I don't see any insulators, so high voltage is unlikely. But anyway jumping can work but is not a reliable method.

Don't u have any other options?

Reactions: rozeske and Anri_wants_peace
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
They should have an official website that would includes a contact number plus they might publish details of constructed infrastructures available to the public

Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
I think what @DepressedChemMajor suggested is the most reliable option you have. But again, jumping is very unreliable and even if they are "only low voltage" cables they are dangerous. I don't see any insulators, so high voltage is unlikely. But anyway jumping can work but is not a reliable method.

Don't u have any other options?
i don't think so...the other one is hanging and i don't like the idea of ending up whit brain damage...i just think a lot more can go wrong whit that method
They should have an official website that would includes a contact number plus they might publish details of constructed infrastructures available to the public
in the country i live in is...kinda shity and i don't think they do that but i'll see what i can find that way. thanks ...again lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
i don't think so...the other one is hanging and i don't like the idea of ending up whit brain damage...i just think a lot more can go wrong whit that method
With full suspension? No. If you cannot grab anything with your hands within "seconds" after kicking the chair and you tied your rope well to the anchor point, you will die unless someone find you within less than 15-30 minutes. It's only a question of time then.

Reactions: BrainShower
Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
With full suspension? No. If you cannot grab anything with your hands within "seconds" after kicking the chair and you tied your rope well to the anchor point, you will die unless someone find you within less than 15-30 minutes. It's only a question of time then.
and you think that is more reliable than jumping from that thing? :/

Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I would seriously ask you to reconsider this. Jumping was my first choice. I scouted multiple buildings, to give you an idea, I found some that were 10-15 stories with access to rooftop. The only reason I reconsidered my method, is because of all the cases I found of people messing up and surviving after jumping. 10-15 stories means at least 100-150+ feet, and I just didn't feel confident with that. And this is just a guess, but I don't think this structure is much taller than that. If it was at least 250+, I would have taken a bottle of whiskey and gone through with it. But the fact is, many people don't realize all the pitfalls that jumping as a method has.

1. Where you land. Is it a clean landing on a solid surface like concrete? Many people jump from bridges, survive the impact and then die from drowning. Extremely painful. Many people land in bushes/soft surfaces like sand, a big no-no.
2. Can you actually jump off far enough from the structure to land the whole height or are you going to hit something mid jump and then tumble the rest of the way down effectively reducing your odds of dying?
3. Most importantly, even if you get past the first two, what are the odds that you're not going to be seen climbing the structure considering it looks like a pretty open area and you're effectively only "Hoping" that no one just so happens to see you by sheer coincidence, no matter what time or how remote the location is?
4. Last but not least, SI is a massive factor in terms of jumping. That's why I said, I planned on doing it with a bottle of whiskey and a pack of smokes so it would be less of a factor. This tower on the other hand, does not seem comfortable.

I'd suggest go through a bit more thoroughly through the resource threads that are pinned on the forum. There are multiple ones such as hanging or night-night which require almost nothing and are far more reliable than jumping, which is practically not reliable whatsoever. Look up people falling off airplanes with malfunctioning parachutes and still surviving. A lot of these survivors end up in a wheelchair or eating through a tube for the rest of their lives, which isn't any less worse than ending up with brain damage.

The only good thing with jumping though from the anecdotes I've read of survivors, apparently your brain shuts off the pain receptors at the moment of impact. Meaning you essentially feel nothing because of all the adrenaline running through your system. But all that means nothing if that pain haunts you for the rest of your life.

• Love
Reactions: cryone and Anri_wants_peace
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
and you think that is more reliable than jumping from that thing? :/
Well yes, did u ever see a judicial hanging (whether long drop or short drop (yes there're countries that don't do long drop e.g. Iran) failing?

If you do it right and you can compress your arteries well you pass out withing 10-15 seconds and again if you do full suspension and you cannot grab anything with our hands and/or your feet it's only a question of time.

So be sure this is your true desire to CTB.

Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
I would seriously ask you to reconsider this. Jumping was my first choice. I scouted multiple buildings, to give you an idea, I found some that were 10-15 stories with access to rooftop. The only reason I reconsidered my method, is because of all the cases I found of people messing up and surviving after jumping. 10-15 stories means at least 100-150+ feet, and I just didn't feel confident with that. And this is just a guess, but I don't think this structure is much taller than that. If it was at least 250+, I would have taken a bottle of whiskey and gone through with it. But the fact is, many people don't realize all the pitfalls that jumping as a method has.

1. Where you land. Is it a clean landing on a solid surface like concrete? Many people jump from bridges, survive the impact and then die from drowning. Extremely painful. Many people land in bushes/soft surfaces like sand, a big no-no.
2. Can you actually jump off far enough from the structure to land the whole height or are you going to hit something mid jump and then tumble the rest of the way down effectively reducing your odds of dying?
3. Most importantly, even if you get past the first two, what are the odds that you're not going to be seen climbing the structure considering it looks like a pretty open area and you're effectively only "Hoping" that no one just so happens to see you by sheer coincidence, no matter what time or how remote the location is?
4. Last but not least, SI is a massive factor in terms of jumping. That's why I said, I planned on doing it with a bottle of whiskey and a pack of smokes so it would be less of a factor. This tower on the other hand, does not seem comfortable.

I'd suggest go through a bit more thoroughly through the resource threads that are pinned on the forum. There are multiple ones such as hanging or night-night which require almost nothing and are far more reliable than jumping, which is practically not reliable whatsoever. Look up people falling off airplanes with malfunctioning parachutes and still surviving. A lot of these survivors end up in a wheelchair or eating through a tube for the rest of their lives, which isn't any less worse than ending up with brain damage.

The only good thing with jumping though from the anecdotes I've read of survivors, apparently your brain shuts off the pain receptors at the moment of impact. Meaning you essentially feel nothing because of all the adrenaline running through your system. But all that means nothing if that pain haunts you for the rest of your life.
heyy thanks for your answer and
1) at the bottom of the tower there is only concrete.
2)is very unlikely that i will hit anything on my way down.
3)alredy thought about it i will he doing that at night when is very dark and that area has really poor lightning...other option i considered is doing it when it rains...at least here we get a lot of rain and when that happens is like almost 70% guaranteed power is gonna go off in the entire town and when that happens you just can't see shi*
4) believe it or not i was going to do the same but vodka was my choice
planning on having some in my blood before even leaving my house ofc not too much since i need to climb that thing just enough to make my brain shhhh on my way up

Upvote 0
S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
A few months ago, in my city, a guy jumped from the fourth floor of an abandoned building and died. So, if you are lucky, it may be quite small, and if not, then the tower may not be enough.

I don't want to incite or discourage, be careful and think what might be best for you.

Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
o
A few months ago, in my city, a guy jumped from the fourth floor of an abandoned building and died. So, if you are lucky, it may be quite small, and if not, then the tower may not be enough.

I don't want to incite or discourage, be careful and think what might be best for you.
omg 4th floor that's some luck
and thank you for your answer ❤

Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
heyy thanks for your answer and
1) at the bottom of the tower there is only concrete.
2)is very unlikely that i will hit anything on my way down.
3)alredy thought about it i will he doing that at night when is very dark and that area has really poor lightning...other option i considered is doing it when it rains...at least here we get a lot of rain and when that happens is like almost 70% guaranteed power is gonna go off in the entire town and when that happens you just can't see shi*
4) believe it or not i was going to do the same but vodka was my choice
planning on having some in my blood before even leaving my house ofc not too much since i need to climb that thing just enough to make my brain shhhh on my way up
Something else I wanted to point out is that the tower seems to be thicker at the base than at the top. Could be potential cause for you not hitting the ground directly. At that height, you're not gonna get much distance from the tower even if you jump.

t's ultimately your choice. This quote's from another forum where people were discussing death from falling:
"In 1971, flight attendant Vesna Vulović fell 10,160 meters (~33,300 ft) and survived without a parachute. On the other hand 556,000 people died in 2013 from slip-and-fall accidents from essentially 0 meters."
Jumping as a method is more often than not chosen as a means to an end when someone's desperate and that's perfectly fine. Stats show that there's a small percentage of people who simply CTB on a whim, no premeditation or anything, and an overwhelming number of these cases are men jumping to their deaths. It just doesn't seem particularly peaceful, but I guess you could say that there's something poetic about climbing up all the way only to fall back down to where you were. Almost like an analogy for life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Anyone know the Tx/Rx frequency of the antenna? The antenna's length can be used to calculate the height of the tower, given that you know the frequency of Tx/Rx.

Upvote 0