• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024
I need to die tonight, can someone please help give me courage to do so. The love of my life left me and I can't live without him. I've already written a note I just need to do it now I was thinking of slitting my wrists but I'm not sure how to do it so it really works. I just miss him so much and I can't bear to be on this earth without him.

• Aww..
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
F

findingquiet

Jun 4, 2024
Now, now. I know it hurts a lot, but this is not a decision to make impulsively or lightly. You should try to establish time and space to grieve, separate yourself from any means of hurting yourself, and give yourself time to determine whether this is actually what you want.

You are also far more likely to disable yourself than to achieve death by that method. I do not doubt or dismiss your pain, but you owe it to yourself not to end your potential here and now as an impulsive reaction.

Grieve first. Please grieve first.

Reactions: Blurry_Buildings, Tristan and DrearyAsh348
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
Now, now. I know it hurts a lot, but this is not a decision to make impulsively or lightly. You should try to establish time and space to grieve, separate yourself from any means of hurting yourself, and give yourself time to determine whether this is actually what you want.

You are also far more likely to disable yourself than to achieve death by that method. I do not doubt or dismiss your pain, but you owe it to yourself not to end your potential here and now as an impulsive reaction.

Wise words my friend .

R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
maybe he wasnt as great as he seemed and you will find a much better relashonship.

S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024

I've been grieving I passed out and scraped up my legs earlier my body is giving up on me I don't know if I can grieve any longer I just want all this suffering to end.
I don't have a future I'm ugly and overweight, I don't see myself going far in college even if I go community, I work a dead end retail job and have zero friends. He was the best thing in my life now I have nothing just like that. I can't continue like this. He made me so happy and now I feel as if I will never be happy again I just want to end it.

F

findingquiet

Jun 4, 2024
I've been grieving I passed out and scraped up my legs earlier my body is giving up on me I don't know if I can grieve any longer I just want all this suffering to end.
I don't have a future I'm ugly and overweight, I don't see myself going far in college even if I go community, I work a dead end retail job and have zero friends. He was the best thing in my life now I have nothing just like that. I can't continue like this. He made me so happy and now I feel as if I will never be happy again I just want to end it.

What did he love about you? And can you do anything about your immediate physical needs - food, water, sleep?

S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
I need to die tonight, can someone please help give me courage to do so. The love of my life left me and I can't live without him. I've already written a note I just need to do it now I was thinking of slitting my wrists but I'm not sure how to do it so it really works. I just miss him so much and I can't bear to be on this earth without him.
How old are you if I may ask? You sound young to me.

I used similar words when I was 19 and first time madly in love and felt like my life was ending. It doesn't essentially get better feelings wise(you still hurt or grieve) but you learn coping techniques.

I also fell in love again(on healthier ground) but was rejected and I got stuck on hopelessly loving this person for years. Where I wished her best but how it happened was bad.

I recently started to have feeling again for someone and this time I am cool as cucumber. And I do not use word love anymore. First are feelings. Love comes with time. Love can be toxic. Feelings can't. Love also is not equal to care, reliability and longevity of relationship. I hate ppl telling me it will get better, so I will not distort your perception of reality with such lie.

Reactions: Rosebud0924
S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024
What did he love about you? And can you do anything about your immediate physical needs - food, water, sleep?
He made me feel wanted and happy. He was my soulmate he loved everything about me. Also I can't sleep or sleep or eat I've tried.

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I understand your pain and despair my friend, but look you can go to college, lose the weight and have a glow up phase, and find the most handsome boyfriend who will love you and adore you. You still have a lot of future ahead of you if you are in college, what do you have to lose by staying a little longer and trying to turn your life for the better for yourself, don't let some guy be your downfall, there are other guys in this world, and if it all fails in 3 years or so ctb will always be there.

S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024
How old are you if I may ask? You sound young to me.

I used similar words when I was 19 and first time madly in love and felt like my life was ending. It doesn't essentially get better feelings wise(you still hurt or grieve) but you learn coping techniques.

I also fell in love again(on healthier ground) but was rejected and I got stuck on hopelessly loving this person for years. Where I wished her best but how it happened was bad.

I recently started to have feeling again for someone and this time I am cool as cucumber. And I do not use word love anymore. First are feelings. Love comes with time. Love can be toxic. Feelings can't. Love also is not equal to care, reliability and longevity of relationship. I hate ppl telling me it will get better, so I will not distort your perception of reality with such lie.
I'm 18, I've been in relationships before and I know I'm young but this was different it was more then just puppy love we were together for a long time and loved eachother deeply I truly believe we were meant for eachother. He says he still cares and loves me but he won't talk to me, I'm so devastated.
I understand your pain and despair my friend, but look you can go to college, lose the weight and have a glow up phase, and find the most handsome boyfriend who will love you and adore you. You still have a lot of future ahead of you if you are in college, what do you have to lose by staying a little longer and trying to turn your life for the better for yourself, don't let some guy be your downfall, there are other guys in this world, and if it all fails in 3 years or so ctb will always be there.
That's the thing I had that with him and now it's gone. I don't want another guy because he truly loved me a way I have no been loved before. My life will not turn around I've been struggling for years he just brought me some light. My mom is trying to send me away to some program but I can't go to another inpatient again. I just don't want to live without him.

Last edited:
S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
I'm 18, I've been in relationships before and I know I'm young but this was different it was more then just puppy love we were together for a long time and loved eachother deeply I truly believe we were meant for eachother. He says he still cares and loves me but he won't talk to me, I'm so devastated.

That's the thing I had that with him and now it's gone. I don't want another guy because he truly loved me a way I have no been loved before. My life will not turn around I've been struggling for years he just brought me some light. My mom is trying to send me away to some program but I can't go to another inpatient again. I just don't want to live without him.
Love can be great but can also be toxic. Focus on loving yourself, being at peace with self. Maybe adopt a small pet

Let healing happen. There will come next love. More mature and stable. Will get better.