That is all I need

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ginnn, 7b48hl, narval and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
It depends on what religion, philosophy or belief you have. Which one do you identify with the most?

Reactions: Sick of it all
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
do u care if you exist afterward or not? because if you still want to exist but in a better life one thing you can do is say you'll go to your dr (desired reality) once you die or to a better existence. If you don't want to exist after death just say you won't exist (or you'll go to the void) and you'll un-exist.

most people say there's nothing after death tho so it just depends on what you believe I think. I really don't see why a god who's all loving would send someone like you to a place meant for devils. I mean even people like hitler should go to a place where they are punished yes but hell is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much (any hell not just the christian one. The Japanese hell is horrible).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7b48hl
GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
I'm not religious at all so I don't believe in hell.
But if you're worried that'll you'll go to hell for committing suicide, I look at it like this, if God is so loving and caring I can't see how he'd punish you further for wanting to be free of pain.

Reactions: wait.what
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The idea of there being a 'hell' after this is a fictional concept. There is no evidence of there being anything at all after death, when we die we cease to exist and that is it for us. Non existence is just like how before we were born where time passed and yet we were not aware of anything. This life is hell as there is no limit as to how much we can suffer, and death is peaceful non existence where all our problems and misery no longer exist.

Reactions: wait.what, katagiri83 and ConstantPain
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
The best argument against the idea that we're going to Hell is that we're probably already there.

Reactions: redeyepiranha, blackwidow and Obliviate
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
That is all I need
Why would a benevolent god send the most empathetic and soft hearted people to hell just for wanting to stop their suffering? Maybe the bible is just a test, to see if people prefer to believe in something that any human could have written or in what your heart tells you.
So don't believe what an old book says.

Reactions: ConstantPain
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
I've never understood how people could truly believe in a heaven or hell based off of old books ass books šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Sun_
Sun_

Sun_

Jul 4, 2022
No hay infierno tal como dice la biblia no te preocupes eso es de cristianos.Yo antes pensaba eso cuando era cristiana ahora no

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
How would a disembodied soul sense anything about its environment, let alone sense a lake of unquenchable fire? It's not like it would have skin to be damaged by heat, nerves to transmit the sensation of pain, or a brain to interpret those electrochemical signals as suffering.

Some people prefer to think of hell as a place of great mental pain, but again, without a brain, what is registering the pain? For that matter, what is registering that there is a "you?"

Consciousness and self-awareness do not survive the death of the brain. Brain tissue is the substrate in which the changes that comprise consciousness become noticeable. It's sort of like filling a bowl with water, and then watching as the wind blows ripples into its surface. The water is the substrate, the wind is the surrounding physical world, and the ripples are the interaction of the two, where we observe the phenomenon of consciousness. Asking what happens to the mind after the brain dies is like asking what happens to the ripples after the water in the bowl evaporates. There is no answer, because the question makes no sense.

I suppose it's possible there is a hell down there somewhere, but if you died and went there, how would you know . . . ?

Reactions: onewho