violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I know a forum like that exists for SN but I want it to exist for N too.
I'm thinking of someone video calling me when I take N and then posting on here what they saw and heard.
There's a lot of deaths with N that were recorded and can be seen online but they never show the full dying process.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, M.O.N, Pyxel and 2 others
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Antipschotics and antidepresants kill me
Jun 24, 2023
I'm plannig of taking 38g of N by next week or so. I have made little test's every night that just send me to deep sleep, cant remember when it kicks in tbh just few minutes. No dreams, no pain so far just wake up littlle headache that goes way quick when i eat or take a pill for headache... have saw videos of dignitas that seem peacefull but ur right they never show the whole process... every person is different so it makes me wonder how long will it take and how i wil be reacted, i asume ur same position, thats why u also want to be recorded and become data for but idk if the videocall is a good idea at least for me. I do wish there where more N videos of full process tho.

Reactions: DeadHead and violetdevil
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm plannig of taking 38g of N by next week or so. I have made little test's every night that just send me to deep sleep, cant remember when it kicks in tbh just few minutes. No dreams, no pain so far just wake up littlle headache that goes way quick when i eat or take a pill for headache... have saw videos of dignitas that seem peacefull but ur right they never show the whole process... every person is different so it makes me wonder how long will it take and how i wil be reacted, i asume ur same position, thats why u also want to be recorded and become data for but idk if the videocall is a good idea at least for me. I do wish there where more N videos of full process tho.
You are so lucky to have N

Reactions: not_telling and violetdevil
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I know a forum like that exists for SN but I want it to exist for N too.
I'm thinking of someone video calling me when I take N and then posting on here what they saw and heard.
There's a lot of deaths with N that were recorded and can be seen online but they never show the full dying process.

Where did you get your N if you don't mind me asking ?

Reactions: violetdevil
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
It would be incredibly helpful for research purposes to have pento deaths documented and it's very generous of the 2 people willing to share their experiences. I no longer intend using my N and hope to get the gas set up sorted out instead.