Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I am an inept relationship, both friendship and romantic, but sometimes I dream of sharing my life with another person, but then I remember being useless for those things :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dartz, Red star and 5 others
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
There are lot of people like you in this world... I'm one like that too, I dream of love, but no one finds me fun, and I end up insecure and demanding in relationships - giving nothing but taking it all. And I only have one friend, who's depressed and nowhere in life too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul, lv-gras and 3 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
There are lot of people like you in this world... I'm one like that too, I dream of love, but no one finds me fun, and I end up insecure and demanding in relationships - giving nothing but taking it all. And I only have one friend, who's depressed and nowhere in life too.

Hugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul, lv-gras and 3 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, I wish i wasn't so socially inept
I'm sort of okay with being alone, as I've always been since birth, but then I watch something like an anime where friendships seem nice and i'm like damn it'd be nice to have that

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul, lv-gras and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well, there's always someone as "useless" as you. You're far from useless, of course. But there is always a need for companionship, maybe even more so among people who feel they are broken. Assuming others are perfect and have it all figured out while you're in a bad place yourself is a mistake. I mean, I felt like I was pretty screwed up until I started dating girls, then I realized I actually had a pretty good head on my shoulders by comparison.

If you're serious about making connections with people, you will have to consistently put yourself in real world situations that are conducive to that. That's not always easy to do, especially if you're an introvert. But we all have to start somewhere.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and 4 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Life and love are about bonding through troubles, cooperating in tough times. That creates bonds.Then comes the happiness.

People seem to forget what real bonds are, what they need to be nurtured.

And people ignore true beauty, don't ask me why

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Throwaway563078 and 5 others
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, except wanting to be in a relationship. I'm to apathetic to give a shit rn.

Reactions: Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, except wanting to be in a relationship. I'm to apathetic to give a shit rn.
I have volatile moods to say the least, so I get the whole works, but mostly just the desire to go. I guess it gives me somewhat of a chance to give/have/feel/show love before I go. I'm sorry not everyone can do that. It's better to have loved and lost. But given the choice, it's easier if the loss isn't part of it

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Virgo
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Yes and I'm trying to improve it so I can connect to people better. Its definitly something that hasto be learned. Its not something thats programmed already

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Eren