Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
i know it's weird to ask but is anyone really sure about ctb these days?
I think it might help me to defeat the si and not feeling alone in the meantime ... because I might panic ... and in that moment I would like to have someone to talk to and support eachother.
i'm not 100% sure yet but if someone will do it I might think to do it too ... my life is sad enough to want to leave it behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirko and Timectb40
L

lifegoeson

Jan 16, 2021
I'm not 100% sure at times to be honest . At the moment I hate my life , I hate thinking about the future . I just hate everything in general . I'm thinking of acquiring my means of ctb for peace of mind but giving life one last go . I mean you can ctb at any time really when you think about it (within reason ). Happy to talk more if it helps !

T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
i know it's weird to ask but is anyone really sure about ctb these days?
I think it might help me to defeat the si and not feeling alone in the meantime ... because I might panic ... and in that moment I would like to have someone to talk to and support us.
i'm not 100% sure yet but if someone will do it I might think to do it too ... my life is sad enough to want to leave it behind.
I hear you Butterflyshadow....I just started my own thread about my CTB journey. Peace be with you as/of you decide to CTB.

Reactions: Butterflyshadow