M

mkhan1985

May 26, 2022
Hi,

I've been deeply depressed for a year after losing a job I loved. My very good life and identity went down the drain with it.

I cannot find or see myself finding I job I will thrive at, and I feel completely lost and suicidal. Unfortunately I have a family I love, my wife and two daughters aged 5 months and 4,5 years. A family which will be destroyed if I «leave».

Ive tried therapy and new jobs, but still spiralling downwards. Anti-depressants are out of the question.
Im now so desperate that Im trying to get hold of some LSD to stay alive.
Has anyone had positive experience with microdosing LSD when having a situational depression?

• Hugs
Reactions: yckf, Per Ardua Ad Astra and makethepainstop
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Microdosing never worked for me nor anyone I know. It's a placebo that some stupid social media clowns try to hype up for attention.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Celerity
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Hi,

I've been deeply depressed for a year after losing a job I loved. My very good life and identity went down the drain with it.

I cannot find or see myself finding I job I will thrive at, and I feel completely lost and suicidal. Unfortunately I have a family I love, my wife and two daughters aged 5 months and 4,5 years. A family which will be destroyed if I «leave».

Ive tried therapy and new jobs, but still spiralling downwards. Anti-depressants are out of the question.
Im now so desperate that Im trying to get hold of some LSD to stay alive.
Has anyone had positive experience with microdosing LSD when having a situational depression?
Closest was 1975 purple microdot, and it was NOT a micro dose. Some high school buddies thought I would be a lot of fun tripping. And guess what I was!