• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alexisox

Alexisox

Feb 10, 2020
I have notes written down and i think i have a good grasp, so i'm looking for tips maybe? I obviously don't want to mess this up!

I have a car and money so that works out, i was going to buy a chimney starter also. Do i need a certain kind of briquette? Burn them until they're grey and smokeless?Just for clarification how much would be enough? 1.5kg? Clarify anything you can for me!

oh also- if you'd like to know about my notes i'll provide what i have.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you, but this place requires you to do your own research.

Try using the search feature (the magnifying glass) and search for the information you want.

I see this is your first post. Can we help and listen to what's driving you to make the decision to ctb?

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
I just made a thread on this so you can look for mine and heres an in-depth look https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I have notes written down and i think i have a good grasp, so i'm looking for tips maybe? I obviously don't want to mess this up!

I have a car and money so that works out, i was going to buy a chimney starter also. Do i need a certain kind of briquette? Burn them until they're grey and smokeless?Just for clarification how much would be enough? 1.5kg? Clarify anything you can for me!

oh also- if you'd like to know about my notes i'll provide what i have.
Much of the charcoal sold is now made from items that produce low levels of CO. Best to do some thorough research before making an attempt.

Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
Much of the charcoal sold is now made from items that produce low levels of CO. Best to do some thorough research before making an attempt.
Are you sure because ordinary people seem to die from this unintentionally?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Are you sure because ordinary people seem to die from this unintentionally?
Absolutely. In Asian countries they use a particular type of charcoal that produces copious amounts of CO. They are commonly referred to as 'smokeless'. But in North America, and possibly elsewhere the charcoal is now often made from things like coconut shells which apparently produce very little CO. It is highly important to use, not only anecdotal reports but real science as well.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
There is a charcoal method thread in the resources sticky. It would be so helpful if you would post your notes there, and would also invite more specific feedback to help you.