I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022
This came out in news yesterday.

A man jumped on the train tracks. He was trying to kill himself. The train hit him. He was declared dead. I thought to myself. Finally somebody did it. The thing I have always imagined in my head every morning I commute to work by train. I have always been standing just behind the yellow line on the platform. Thinking to myself, if I just jump right now I don't have to deal with anything anymore.

Well, yesterday's news made me think twice about that. Because apparently that man was still alive when he was being hit by the train. Both his legs were cut off, and he was very much alive after the attempt. It was horrific just to think about him. Maybe if he hit head first, his passing would be quick. I can only hope he is free from what had been tormenting him.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: silentnights56, MrBrownUpsideD, UnwillingSavior and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Holy shit. Stories like these are why me, and some other suicidal people, are stuck living as society restricted (relatively) painless methods so much to where the painful methods are basically the only ones left. Then society has the audacity to say that "you secretly enjoy life because, if you didn't, you would have killed yourself already".

I feel bad for that man. Hopefully he finds his peace soon

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, MrBrownUpsideD, UnwillingSavior and 6 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
🤢 Had problems finishing reading your thread. Thank goodness. There is other ways to ctb then to risk something like this happening! But good to know! Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: ilovemybed and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's evil how pro-lifers make it so people have no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods like this in order to be free from this existence that was so cruelly imposed onto them in the first place. This world where we aren't allowed to just escape from suffering in peace truly is hell.

Reactions: Enabran255, zombiegirl and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm saving this so that anyone else who thinks jumping/laying in front of these human mincemeat machines is a good idea to CTB can hopefully think again. That and the fact that it traumatises the drivers and possibly passengers and clean-up crews.
It's the same reason why I never opted for jumping in the 1st place, the last thing I want to do is jump or lay in front of anything that'll shred me but also cause a lot of trauma to anyone.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

You'll possibly hate me for this but ...... 😶 I'd rather be a pro-lifer than see anyone catch the train (CTT). There's always another way to kick the bucket than a train.
I don't think that's reason to hate you, I think you are personally concerned about what the aftermath would be of a very gruesome way to go out even though it speaks volumes of how people have to resort to such methods in the first place

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Holy shit. Stories like these are why me, and some other suicidal people, are stuck living as society restricted (relatively) painless methods so much to where the painful methods are basically the only ones left. Then society has the audacity to say that "you secretly enjoy life because, if you didn't, you would have killed yourself already".

I feel bad for that man. Hopefully he finds his peace soon
They're either stupid or malicious to have a response as idiotic as that.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and ijustwishtodie
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Peaceful and painless suicide methods are all inaccessible that's people are forced to use cruel methods that often horribly fail. I'm sorry for this man. I hope he find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Aim and Deleted member 65988
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Are you allowed to link the news story?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Peaceful and painless suicide methods are all inaccessible that's people are forced to use cruel methods that often horribly fail. I'm sorry for this man. I hope he find peace.
Yeah, what an absolute gruesome way to go.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and Praestat_Mori
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
They aren't inaccessible, it's just a much harder road to follow trough on! But totally worth the hassel, then risking both people witnessing this kind a trauma and or end up shredded without it being instant! Poor guy. He was not in a good place. My heart really goes out to him, and all of the viewers, to say the least 😞

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Cherry Crumpet