Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
lately I am reading stories and methods here all day ... knowing that I am not crazy that sad is really a disease ... that it is a pain equal to or worse than physical ... that I am not the only one that costs you so much find peace .... and that death is something really difficult to achieve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed, x-Ace-x, HappyMstake and 5 others
JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
Same here. I am dreading going to work tomorrow and hope I die of heat stroke while I am there

Reactions: Mgl91
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Me too. When ever im free of any work or if what i do doesnt require my full concentration, im here. This is the only place that comforts me right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, lovelypirategirl, Abgrundanziehung and 2 others
JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
Exactly how I feel

ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
Me too! You should join the chat. That's where we're all mostly mind dumping 24 hours a day.

Reactions: all_pointless, Mgl91 and JD8080
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
I spend a lot of time here because I'm unemployed, I don't have any friends, and I lost my interests completely when I suffered hearing loss in January.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Deleted member 19276, Poptart and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I feel like a lot of people here have had such a hard time finding places to truly be themselves and now that we've found one, it's addictive.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, lovelypirategirl, Abgrundanziehung and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I tend to spend more time here when life has been unbearably difficult and/or there isn't other stuff to do. I remember during January/February of this year, I did just that. Also, there are times where I had a lot to say and add to the discussion so I would spend hours on here adding to discussions, replies, and/or posting threads of topics that I find important.

ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
Not currently, but I've done it before when I was at my lowest. I'd spend entire days browsing through forums, the chat, or the SS discord server. I wanted to be engrossed in everything and help condition myself for my eventual attempts.

A

andresantosfx

Jul 1, 2020
I've been here all day for the last few days. Have no friends and also lost my job because of Covid, so, lot of free time reading and thinking about ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x and Mgl91
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I'm that loser.
But, you know what? I take pride in being a member of this mosaic pro-choice community.
Some days, I feel the need to contribute to discussions and other days, just reading the titles of posts is the only "entertainment" I can take.
It's that blanket that comforts me when I need it.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, tired1221, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I've only recently joined as a member here, but I've been lurking for a while.
I'm currently off of work as my depression is crippling me to the point where I can't function, and I'm in a position of responsibility so people can't see me like that. This however, means that I'm stuck at home by myself for long periods and the loneliness gets to me. Also the things that are causing the depression keep coming into my mind and the overthinking makes it all worse.

When that happens. The only solace I seem to be able to find, is by being here. The things I used to enjoy don't distract me anymore, but I find something about being here very comforting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Mgl91
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
Yep, these past two weeks more and more