• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ali

Ali

No exist
Dec 5, 2018
I will try to summarize this so as not to bore you.
I've been looking at the forum since November, I wrote only twice and I did not get much response, probably because it was very new here and there are people who come and go desperate. I'm looking at the forum all these months, following their stories and methods. The method that I chose is partial, I have everything and I just wait for the right moment, I have practiced many times, only one was on the verge of death but they found me. When I read that burning lights was out, I hit hard and I moved away from the forum a few days, I did not know him personally but reading everyone here seems more familiar to me than the people around me and have left. I appreciate the support they give here, it is the only place where I feel that someone understands the other without criticizing their desires or stories. Are some of you friends or are you talking outside of here? I would like to follow more than one on instagram or be able to talk, but I know it is complicated for fear of being discovered outside. Look at the photos they published of each and everyone has a precious soul, I fell in love with Tyler (not really, but yes (?)) My native language is not English, it is difficult to enter the forum from my cell phone and write for you, but I will try to integrate a couple of days before ctb. I appreciate you guys, I hope it's not annoying to read all this, even though I read them every day.

Reactions: killing me softly, Donewith_, Dead Meat and 1 other person