gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
I've been pretty depressed for a good chunk of my life. It's still baffles me that I haven't taken my own life. Considering the amount of times I said I was going to. I really do wanna let go of life. But things are stopping me. Still got things I wanna do and experience before going. I am in no rush to leave this world after all. A sentence I've heard a lot when people bullied me about being emo and suicidal is. "Why haven't you done it already?" I wonder if anyone else has been asked that question or has heard something similar.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
mysteryboy

mysteryboy

Feb 8, 2024
I tried twice and failed, and things have been up and down since then. I have bipolar disorder so sometimes things are peachy and going my way, but a majority of the time I'm feeling so unimaginably depressed and suicidal. I haven't been asked why I haven't done it yet, but I fucking hate that those patronizing fools have to undergo the same misery that we find ourselves in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and gnarly
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i've heard the typical "if you were really going to do it, you would've done it by now." because i've been suicidal for so long. people tend to think it's only for attention, even if i rarely ever talk about it. i have a difficult time getting people to take me seriously.

• Hugs
Reactions: gnarly