T

Tiburcio

I was thinking and I don't remember nobody who died using it. If it's so peaceful I don't know why there aren't more users, maybe because it's hard to prepare.

I don't know, somebody died with the exit bag method?

Reactions: lv-gras and anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I was thinking and I don't remember nobody who died using it. If it's so peaceful I don't know why there aren't more users, maybe because it's hard to prepare.

I don't know, somebody died with the exit bag method?
I do not think so
I have not read any case in which he died using this method only

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

I only remember Malice dying from N and Tiredman with full suspension

D

Deleted member 847

Oh you mean in general. Well it is a method used for assisted suicide and euthanasia so I guess many people died from it

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Hundreds have died using the exit bag.

Just none that I know on this site, or in real life.

Lots of people seem to object to the bag over the head; it quite suits me actually but I understand why some may find it repulsive.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Hundreds have died using the exit bag.

Just none that I know on this site, or in real life.

Lots of people seem to object to the bag over the head; it quite suits me actually but I understand why some may find it repulsive.

I dont mind the bag over the head, you are going out peacefully. The set up confused me.

Reactions: Comatose11 and anna
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I did strangely enough, connecting it together is what put me off it. Will that be your method in the future?

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Didnt mean to hijack the thread. If I could, Id send a bottle of vodka your way for the confusion although if you dont drink id happily drink it myself :)

anurgetowardlove

anurgetowardlove

Aug 15, 2018
I remember someone else posting about it somewhere else. It was awhile back. They had said that it was really difficult to get it just right and they they kept feeling like they were choking and had to remove it. They stopped posting, so they may have eventually succeeded. There was also some controversy about whether or not it was really painless. A real concern would be someone finding you and then suffering from brain damage, which is why I don't consider it as a possible method. My life already is complete garbage. I don't want to be half vegetable too, and then stuck here because I am then physically incapable of killing myself.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry dude I was on about Smilla since she mentioned about research.

Read the PPH my friend. I am off to nap, more later.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Tiburcio