T

Tiburcio

I used to do something I enjoyed and just chill out. Now, that days won't come never again. I didn't felt comfortable doing anything since my anxiety grown and my depression hit stronger. Nights used to be calming, a free moment just for me... Now, night is the time for anxiety and nental torture I experience everyday... or night.

Doing things doesn't make me feel better. I don't feel comfortable doing anything. I will never feel relaxed, entretained or comfortable never again.

And sometimes, I have some physical pain caused by anxiety which makes me being worried because I know it will come in any moment. It's unbearable. Living in cinstant tension.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras, akosineenee and 8 others
D

DeletedUser4739

I used to do something I enjoyed and just chill out. Now, that days won't come never again. I didn't felt comfortable doing anything since my anxiety grown and my depression hit stronger. Nights used to be calming, a free moment just for me... Now, night is the time for anxiety and nental torture I experience everyday... or night.

Doing things doesn't make me feel better. I don't feel comfortable doing anything. I will never feel relaxed, entretained or comfortable never again.

And sometimes, I have some physical pain caused by anxiety which makes me being worried because I know it will come in any moment. It's unbearable. Living in cinstant tension.
I know exactly the feelings you describe. I feel like I haven't relaxed in years. Sleep is the only escape and that isn't what it used to be either.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018

My feels exactly. I force myself to do things, sometimes I even enjoy them. But my brain stops me every once in a while to remind me of the thoughts I was escaping from. It's impossible to get away from them. I used to love doing certain things, now it's almost like a chore to get started, and sometimes I have to stop and just force myself to sleep because conciousness is overwhelming and nothing would make my brain shut up. I know I'll never be comfortable again.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, shinitai, FadedMemory and 2 others
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Same here. I used to have so much hope that things would improve, but I screwed up big time and lost everything in a month. Now I can't study, read, draw, or even watch tv shows. I just want to be left alone in my room, staring at the wall. I'm being eaten alive by guilt and anxiety, I don't know how it really was anymore because depression clouded my memory, and I'm too afraid to go outside. Every waking moment I spend with those thoughts, and sleep isn't any better because of nightmares about people and events.

Reactions: lv-gras