• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
I think everything is explained in the title..

The only way to stop the suffering is to completely get drunk with high % liquor and forget everything till I get knocked out..

Reactions: sunflowerdreams
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Yes, I did for a few months (as well as some opioid abuse). But I had to move in with my family due to reasons and eventually they found an empty vodka bottle and shamed me for it, so I stopped. But I developed an edema in my foot anyway and the doctor discovered high liver enzymes. It went away after a month of abstinence. That said, I will move into my own apartment again soon, and I know I will eventually drink and it may get out of control and then I develop issues long term. So knowing it may cause issues, is why I HAVE to have a real ctb method planned by the end of this year. I don't want my family, bodily health issues from drugs and alcohol and doctors shaming and controlling me.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
yea I get drunk to numb my own thoughts, but ironically it often just makes it worse for me. I'll still continue to do so anyway tho, because I don't know how else to cope

Reactions: sunflowerdreams
fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
Yes, I did for a few months (as well as some opioid abuse). But I had to move in with my family due to reasons and eventually they found an empty vodka bottle and shamed me for it, so I stopped. But I developed an edema in my foot anyway and the doctor discovered high liver enzymes. It went away after a month of abstinence. That said, I will move into my own apartment again soon, and I know I will eventually drink and it may get out of control and then I develop issues long term. So knowing it may cause issues, is why I HAVE to have a real ctb method planned by the end of this year. I don't want my family, bodily health issues from drugs and alcohol and doctors shaming and controlling me.
When I understood it correctly, for me it's more comfortable to know for everybody else that I iwas because I overdosed or drank to much instead of taking something which only cause is to die…
yea I get drunk to numb my own thoughts, but ironically it often just makes it worse for me. I'll still continue to do so anyway tho, because I don't know how else to cope
You are on the same page with me budd,y, except the thing that it will make it wors, it doesnt get worse when I drink one day and the other day it's bad.. it's just the same..

I am on that drinking pain away path since 1/2 year and I don't see a point to end it because that's the only thing the keeps me going on!