• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

繁星满天

繁星满天

Jan 13, 2024
I sincerely intended to kill myself last night, but I encountered difficulties.
- The doorframe is too low for me to achieve a full suspension
- For partial suspension: a blackout cannot be achieved, presumably due to the lack of practice.
- Found carotid arteries and pressed on them as hard as possible, but still cannot feel dizziness or anything like that.
- Tried self-strangling on various positions on the neck -- again, no blackout. Instead the blood pressure was building up in the head and it gave me headaches.
Any help would be appreciated to help me deal with these issues.
BTW: Y'all can consider me dead when I haven't posted in 48hrs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Redacted24, Princess_Kitty and 9 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'd just try a different, easier method tbh. hanging is 1 of the hardest ways to die.

Reactions: bloodystarzklt and myusername890
john8964

john8964

Jul 9, 2023
I'm trying the carotid artery, I managed to find the position to have a dizzying sensation, but I don't know how to tie it securely to let myself die, you can can try a few more times, maybe this one isn't for you.

I'm Chinese. I used a translation program.

繁星满天

繁星满天

Jan 13, 2024
I'm trying the carotid artery, I managed to find the position to have a dizzying sensation, but I don't know how to tie it securely to let myself die, you can can try a few more times, maybe this one isn't for you.

I'm Chinese. I used a translation program.
Slip knot 2

繁星满天

繁星满天

Jan 13, 2024
What are easier methods to die? Partial is my #1 rn due to accessibility but jesus it's difficult
exactly -- theoretically I can obtain a firearm in Canada, but its a difficult process. maybe get a gun in the dark web? lol

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
What are easier methods to die? Partial is my #1 rn due to accessibility but jesus it's difficult
pretty much anything else imo. taking a bunch of sleeping pills then getting in the bath so you'll drown while unconscious, jumping off a 10+ story building/in front of a train, overdosing on (sleeping) pills, shooting yourself if u can. if u have a car made earlier than the 90s u could even try co2 poisoning.

almost anything would be simpler than trying to tie a proper noose & finding the perfect doorway/thing to hang from, along w locating the correct arteries/pressure points in ur neck.

• Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt
sulokanai_

sulokanai_

someone wanting to change their destiny.
Jan 9, 2024
I'm also thinking about trying to catch the bus via the suspension method. This is the only path I can take considering all other methods I found on this site are not viable for me. One of my problems is that there is no place to hang the rope and do the full suspension, only partial. They say that trying the ctb through partial suspension is more difficult because of the lack of pressure.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
pretty much anything else imo. taking a bunch of sleeping pills then getting in the bath so you'll drown while unconscious, jumping off a 10+ story building/in front of a train, overdosing on (sleeping) pills, shooting yourself if u can. if u have a car made earlier than the 90s u could even try co2 poisoning.

almost anything would be simpler than trying to tie a proper noose & finding the perfect doorway/thing to hang from, along w locating the correct arteries/pressure points in ur neck.
Do you think over the counter sleeping pills are strong enough or should I try and source prescription ones?

繁星满天

繁星满天

Jan 13, 2024

about jumping off a building -- how long do I have to suffer on the ground before losing conscience?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
about jumping off a building -- how long do I have to suffer on the ground before losing conscience?
if it's a building taller than 10 stories death is instant for 98% of cases. you won't feel anything at all. if you're worried about suffering, why would you choose the method that slowly strangulates you??
Do you think over the counter sleeping pills are strong enough or should I try and source prescription ones?
my 1st attempt was w regular over the counter pills & the doctors pumped my stomach, so i think they'd work. if u can get scripts though those are always better, much more potent.

繁星满天

繁星满天

Jan 13, 2024
if it's a building taller than 10 stories death is instant for 98% of cases. you won't feel anything at all. if you're worried about suffering, why would you choose the method that slowly strangulates you??

my 1st attempt was w regular over the counter pills & the doctors pumped my stomach, so i think they'd work. if u can get scripts though those are always better, much more potent.
I thought partial suspension can knock me unconscious in seconds if done correctly?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I thought partial suspension can knock me unconscious in seconds if done correctly?
that's only if you're lucky enough to find the precise pressure points/arteries in ur neck to render you unconscious. & if u find the perfect place to suspend from. & if u knot the noose properly so it doesn't break. if u don't do every single thing exactly right, you'll just hang for minutes, slowly suffocating. or like in ur post, they'll be impossible to locate so u won't be able to do it anyways, thus prolonging it further. just a bad method all around, imo.

Last edited:
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023

Did u take all of the OTC sleeping pills or? I want to make sure I'm unconcious but not that I'm gonna vomit

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Did u take all of the OTC sleeping pills or? I want to make sure I'm unconcious but not that I'm gonna vomit
i took a bottle of Unisom after finding a case online where a man was brought into the ER after overdosing on 92/95 of them, at 25mg. the way the report described it, it sounded like if he hadn't gotten help he would've eventually died.

my biggest fear was becoming 1 of those sleeping pill OD horror stories too, but from what i can remember i was conscious 1 moment, & the next i woke up in the hospital. legit nothing inbetween except some flashes of memory. but ofc, being prepared for the worst case scenario's always necessary beforehand.

K

krai

Jan 13, 2024
I have prescription pills, thought that that's my way out. Spent last week searching and reading about it and the conclusion is that it's highly unreliable method also could be an agonizing process. If you can find barbiturates, that's another story I guess.
Thread 'A Caution About Drug Poisonings (ODs) and Cutting' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-caution-about-drug-poisonings-ods-and-cutting.144879/
I have no access to guns, so I dismissed that option, but read about a lot of failed attempts, people surviving with half blown faces etc.
Jumping from 15th floor is one of my backup plans, but since I won't land on asphalt or concrete, I'm timid about it. Also I don't know if I'll manage to do it with my head down, don't think I'll have time to reposition in the air. Even jumping seems complicated...
From what I read about antifreeze poisoning, it doesn't seem excruciatingly painful, but It's not a peaceful method either, also it'll take a few days.
Thinking about hanging as well, can't decide partial or full suspension. The slip knot I've learned is a bit different from the pic shown above. I've tested it with my hands, but something isn't right, don't know if it's the knot or the rope...
Soon will dive in reading about night-night, but don't have access to cornbags. Maybe socks filled with rice or beans will do the trick. Today I'm gonna go looking for a ratchet strap and another rope.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
It's true. But it took me a lot of training. Nevertheless, it is definitely possible, but you need to be prepared for the fact that it may take you a long time to choose your correct body position, pressure on the neck.

繁星满天

繁星满天

Jan 13, 2024
It's true. But it took me a lot of training. Nevertheless, it is definitely possible, but you need to be prepared for the fact that it may take you a long time to choose your correct body position, pressure on the neck.
could you please elaborate on how you trained?

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
could you please elaborate on how you trained?
I tried different materials that wrapped around my neck.
I tried a regular clothesline (0.8 cm), I tried a thick nylon rope (1 cm), I tried a wide sports leg bandage, which is designed to swing the calves of the legs (but I put this bandage on my neck), I tried a slippery tie belt (3-4 cm) and a cotton sash (3-4 see).

The best position for me turned out to be this (the head looks up, the knot is in front of the neck)+for me, the best material turned out to be a tie belt or a sash (I used a sliding knot)
I've looked at a lot of photos on the Internet showing people who died from partial hanging and from complete hanging
I also watched a few videos.

In general, I did everything that others write about hanging.
Yes, it was very difficult to find the places on the neck where you need to press
But nevertheless, all people have arteries in their necks that can be clamped

During a sports fight, fighters use a choke hold. If this grip is held for a long time, then the person may die. The hand is very convenient for this method, but you have to use different ropes. Nevertheless, it is possible to do so.

For some, this method works better when the knot is in front. Someone gets it when the knot is at the back

Reactions: 繁星满天
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible to me how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it cruel how people have to struggle so much to be free from this existence.

Reactions: myusername890
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
Not to judge anyone's method of CTB but many train driver's have become suicidal, developed PTSD and other things due to watching people jump in front of trains so if you care about the after effects of your death or your body's presentation, probably not the best choice.

bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
do u think OD on xanax would be a good option?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
do u think OD on xanax would be a good option?
1000000000fucking%. that's my dream way to die, i just don't have access to it</3

i od'd on xans a few yrs ago & nothing has ever gotten me that close to what i imagine the complete blackness of death to be like before.

also Aiko is the loml & my twin flame👭

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: bloodystarzklt
K

krai

Jan 13, 2024
I sincerely intended to kill myself last night, but I encountered difficulties.
- The doorframe is too low for me to achieve a full suspension
- For partial suspension: a blackout cannot be achieved, presumably due to the lack of practice.
- Found carotid arteries and pressed on them as hard as possible, but still cannot feel dizziness or anything like that.
- Tried self-strangling on various positions on the neck -- again, no blackout. Instead the blood pressure was building up in the head and it gave me headaches.
Any help would be appreciated to help me deal with these issues.
BTW: Y'all can consider me dead when I haven't posted in 48hrs.
Have you solved those issues? I can't blackout either...