• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

catonshrooms

Jul 20, 2024
anyone know what exactly Zoloft does? I take 100mg once a day well sometimes .I mean I'm still sad just a bit calmer ig idk most of my days feel like blurs I don't even remember most of yesterday it felt like a dream if I'm honest sometimes I even scare myself and I think I'm actually dead lol I took shrooms before and I kept thinking I was dying and I had a bad trip before and it messed me up pretty bed ever since then I keep thinking I died and that my world will fall apart one day and I'll just see darkness?? idk sounds kinda corny maybe in not sure just spewing nonsense maybe sometimes I'm not really sure if I'm suicidal either I feel like I'm faking it but lately I really don't care about much 😭 I'm really hygienic shower everyday clean my room but all of a sudden I stop eating I just lay in bed or stay in my room all day I do go outside only because of my job idk at least I get good sleep 😁 I was thinking I was maybe bipolar I did do my research and used the dsm 5 and I only say that because for like a whole two weeks I felt super fucking high or like they say euphoric which was honestly really nice but very concerning I was just so happy for no reason and I felt like I was better then anyone and like I could do anything but turns out that once it's over you get really depressed and I thought I was gonna kms I stopped going outside for a whole week I even called out of work just so I didn't have to be out I just stayed in bed didn't eat, drink water, use the bathroom, or shower I did end up having to go back to work because well bills I didn't have much of a choice and a customer had said "disgusting" im not sure if it was directed towards me because they were on the phone but they gave me a pretty nasty look and it made me
Spiral the whole way home I tried not to cry but as soon as a I got home I just broke down it's honestly kinda of embarrassing because I'm a dude and most of my family is really old fashioned so yk how it is out of everyone in my family I would say I'm the least "manly" but I've never really cared because I've always tried to be myself but anyway yeah literally that one word and the look the person gave me me really helpless I just hated myself for awhile and idk it's still the same just now I feel good for awhile and then feel like shit but ig it's bearable just not fun to live lol it gets annoying especially when ppl don't understand im not trying to be an ass but I'm just not functioning correctly ofc I've had other symptoms but the major ones were the really bad depressive episode and the one week of feeling euphoric super confusing feelings especially after feeling so good 😭