• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cataphract

Cataphract

Oct 28, 2022
I am speaking about laying my neck on the train tracks.

1. Is there a real lower limit for the speed of it? Trains near me probably go between 40 and 80 kilometers per hour (25 - 50 miles per hour) [I literally cannot find a reliable source for checking it for sure] . I imagine hitting the body with that speed is definitely not enough, but there surely is no chance that my neck will survive that?

2. Turning to biological side of things, should I be laying with the body in between tracks, or outside of them? And face down or face up? How does this process looks like exacly? Is it more like a clear cut or rough rip through the tissue?

3. Also what should the timing be with it? As I have no forested turns near my location, it is only possible for me to do it in an "open field" I would say, the best place is probably an overpass. At what distance (or time) from the train should I lie down and/or jump on the tracks? And I suppose it would be better to do it at night right?

4. Another thing is that the most uncomfortable thing for me is... my Adam's apple. If i would lie face down, I would feel it on my tracks. On the contrary, It would be the place where the train will be...

5. Last thing is, what are the possible outcomes if for some reason I fuck something up? Other than survival instinct kicking in and dealing with consequences it would later generate, I don't really see a way of surviving it...

Thank you in advance for any of your answers.

ADDENDUM: Sorry if what I wrote is too chaotic, I tried to make it as organised as possible. I should probably apologise if these questions are already answered, but I couldn't really find something that would satisfy me.

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
I also need to know more about these. (up!)

TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I would choose a method that was unlikely to leave you with the possibility of being disabled. What if you survive and end up with missing limbs and disabled?

Reactions: Strawberries