Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stage4johnny

Jun 22, 2023
Well I'm in a fucking nursing home. I may have to go to hospice soon. I don't want to ctb anymore. Looks like I may not have a choice.
Anyway I got a roomate.🙄
He is a good guy and all but he watches s tv all the time! ALL the time!
I just asked the CNA to switch it off as sleeping beauty finally dozed off!
Ima try and switch. I also bought noise cancel headfones.
What is it with these jerks that don't want any fucking silence. I need some silent time.
Oh yeah no offense etc.😐

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Gotta love not being able to escape racists even on a suicide forum.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Gotta love not being able to escape racists even on a suicide forum.
Racism sadly seems to be inescapable on the internet in general.

And to you OP, I hope you step on a lego.

Edit: For context, the original title of the thread had the n word in it (with the hard r too) and the op was specifically talking about their black roommate (they made sure to mention that they were black prior to editing their post).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: fwompie, Little_Suzy, Abyssal and 3 others
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Racism sadly seems to be inescapable on the internet in general.

And to you OP, I hope you step on a lego.
I'm unsure if OP edited the post where's the racism? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just stupid

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm unsure if OP edited the post where's the racism? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just stupid
The op edited their post along with the title of the thread. I went back and mentioned what they did in my first post.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
The title initially said "N****rs Really Like TV" and had OP complaining about his roomate being black as well.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
jesus fucking christ
I know right? It's already bad to be a racist but you can't be a racist and also be a pussy about it. Like if you're gonna die on this hill that certain races deserve less for whatever bullshit reason, you can't pussy out on that shit. Better yet just don't be racist

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal, LeperGnome, Lullaby and 1 other person
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I know right? It's already bad to be a racist but you can't be a racist and also be a pussy about it. Like if you're gonna die on this hill that certain races deserve less for whatever bullshit reason, you can't pussy out on that shit. Better yet just don't be racist
couldn't of said it better myself

Reactions: Abyssal
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
couldn't of said it better myself
Yeah racism is already pathetic as it's a scapegoat for ones own insecurities but to not even be able to stand by your pathetic worldview is just fucking embarrassing. I will admit SaSu is a place where some fringe opinions/worldviews are presented (myself included if I'm being honest) but ain't no way this place is gonna accept someone being racist about their roommate. It's one thing to complain about a lazy housemate (though given that this is a retirement home, that might not be as valid as if it were a different scenario) but calling them the hard-R behind their back is disgusting. I hope the mods can see things like edits to posts so they can ban this kind of behavior.

Reactions: rustinpeacepolaris, Abyssal and LeperGnome
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022

It's so funny to me, and in a nursing home no less? Like, get your priorities straight.

You're on a forum with so many different types of people; races, genders, etc. who are struggling the same despite what they are and who they look like, and you still chose to be an ignorant asshat? It's mind boggling to me.

I hate to be an asshole myself, but people like this are part of the reason why I genuinely can't wait to end this. Just tired of it.

Leave that shit at the door when you login and remember where you are.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
It's so funny to me, and in a nursing home no less? Like, get your priorities straight.

You're on a forum with so many different types of people; races, genders, etc. who are struggling the same despite what they are and who they look like, and you still chose to be an ignorant asshat? It's mind boggling to me.

I hate to be an asshole myself, but people like this are part of the reason why I genuinely can't wait to end this. Just tired of it.

Leave that shit at the door when you login and remember where you are.
If you ever do decide to leave this earth (assuming that's what you mean by "end this"), I pray that you are in a better place that isn't filled with hate like this. Not sure how much that will mean to you but just wanted to give you good wishes. But yeah I wasn't expecting the full on hard-R to appear on the front page when coming on here tonight, I've already reported OP, thought idk if the mods are able to do anything since he edited the post.

• Love
Reactions: lament. and Lullaby
Status
Not open for further replies.