• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
Healthcare workers overdose and sedate people who are in severe pain or clearly at the end of their lives. Some of those patients beg to die. How are we so different that we must be denied suicide? Where is the damn blackmarket for this? They could make a mint!

Reactions: Homo erectus, pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Healthcare workers overdose and sedate people who are in severe pain or clearly at the end of their lives. Some of those patients beg to die. How are we so different that we must be denied suicide? Where is the damn blackmarket for this? They could make a mint!
Probably because they're in physical pain so their suffering is clearly visible. Most of us on here are in mental pain so it's hard to see. Also I think there's the Hippocratic Oath, to "do no harm" or some shit. I wish that euthanasia were legalized though, everyone should have the right to die. We're suffering as well, it's just that people can't tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus, pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Have u got any sources on that because it kinda sounds messed up lol

Reactions: sserafim
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's an open secret most will help people at end of life.

The problem with us it's very hard to tell when we are end of life. Most people with depression recover, those of us who can't are a tiny minority.

It will be a very long time until people with depression are granted access.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
they actually deny those ppl too, lmao. have u seen the amount of outcry & pushback for MAID?? it's not even legal in most states. ppl view life as a gift that u absolutely must not reject under any circumstances. doesn't matter how much anguish you're in🧸inwardly or outwardly.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ipunp, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024

The problem with us it's very hard to tell when we are end of life. Most people with depression recover, those of us who can't are a tiny minority.

I think the main reason is that if you have depression and you make your case open, for a lot of people it will look solvable, therefore they will put effort into making you out of that state which in my opinion is partly why this forum could be seen as antisocial in some way. If you address your unwell-being openly, people will visualise the misery you are going through and then compare to their own subjective understanding of that state and try to get you out of it and it's all under a natural law because we are humans and we care about survival and blah blah
I've also seen myself plenty of times getting out of it and how made up things become your new reality in which you are nothing but forced to perform.
The problem is that when I hit a new low and the low that I am at right now is considered a base line in my reality, then I don't want it. The amount of effort and pain yet to be endured just to get me to a somewhat tolerable state of mind is simply not worth it. Every morning I wake up crying that I have to get out no thinking state into this madness again.

Reactions: ipunp and sserafim
I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
You can do your own source searches and you can discuss this with those around you as well. I'm not searching to cite, I have enough life experience in person to have seen it with my own eyes on more than one occasion. I've seen this with in hospitals and a nursing home with my own father and others. Patients who have had severe accidents and say they don't want to live that way, everyone, even their own families ignore their wishes and keep them around far longer then they want to be alive, even where there's no funds to give them proper life and care. They are drugged to "calm" them down where the patient cannot even speak, they're literally drugged to be quiet and not cause any "bother" to the staff. My own father was drugged into a constant sleep for the last week of his life in a nursing home and my mom's LVAD was turned off without staff telling me or my sister that was even a possibility at all. What makes us wanting suicide so different than the staff doing this to make the staff comfy when they're supposed to be working and caring for patients? How about put us out of our damned misery when requested? It is not that hard and is already being done, just up the damned dose for those who want death.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because humans are a disgusting species who want to make others suffer for as long as possible. It's unacceptable and extreme cruelty how Nembutal isn't avaliable for all, we never chose to exist in this hellish world in the first place so we should be able to choose when to die, it'd be so relieving and prevent so much suffering to allow people to die peacefully.

Reactions: divinemistress36, doormat25, ipunp and 1 other person