zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
i get yall are negative as hell and i understand that mindset (how else do you become suicidal in the first place, anyway?), believe me ive been there, but not everyone is out to get you, you will feel better if you stop taking everything so personally

whether you love yourself or hate yourself too much, youre still thinking about yourself too much and i don't say this to be rude or that you should put others first (i believe you should make sure you're okay before you tend to others), i say this in a way where i hope you can understand that the vast majority of people do not think you are Bad or Wrong and you will be happier once you understand the world is full of much more love than you think or see. you just have to know where to find it

sorry if this dont make sense im pretty drunk atm and i just know how miserable you have to be to think like this. it sucks seeing so many of youse thinking you're just inherently evil when everybody has both good and evil inside of them and its up to you to choose which one you let out, no matter what people told you growing up

i say this with all the love and kindness in my heart and i desperately wish i could word it better

• Love
Reactions: futurebuscatcher, Addled and Rattled, wren-briar and 1 other person
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Part of this, sometimes, is looking at the other person's perspective and considering the intent behind their words...

@zombiegirl I hear where you're coming from, and I'm glad you're having a loving, kindly sort of night~

• Love
Reactions: zombiegirl and wren-briar
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
i don't think many of us think we're "inherently evil". many of us struggle with crippling anxiety, major depression, mental health disorders, physical pain, chronic illnesses, loneliness, pain and suffering.

"you will feel better if you"
"youre still thinking about yourself too much"
"you will be happier once"
"you just have to know where"

I know you mean well, and as you said you're drunk atm. but agree with you that this certainly could be worded better.
I know you don't mean to be, but it is condescending and minimizes other peoples suffering.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: browtflol, Lady Laudanum, WhatPowerIs and 7 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Oh yeah, so when you make a post while drunk it's coherent but when I make a post while drunk, it's incoherent and everyone is trying to decipher what I'm saying.

Also, nice post @zombiegirl That's honestly a very nice sentiment.

• Love
Reactions: -Link- and ladylazarus4
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
I am negative, and a lot of other people want to use me for their own benefit or are indifferent to my suffering. I take it personally because unfortunately it's me personally who has to suffer as a result of others' actions. I cannot think positively about others if they actively hurt me. Also, it's not easy to find people who will be nice to me.

Reactions: finallydone, WhatPowerIs and landslide2
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
The hard part is that I understand this. I get that my self-hatred is irrational and hating myself so much, all the time, is just self-absorption. But I can't stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: -Link- and landslide2
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Some people can never find respect or love or care in this world. In my case I'm not young and everyone I've let near me has explicitely told me they've suffered greatly because of me. I can't speak for others, but in my case there is something wrong with my personality that will take years of intensive therapy by a specialized therapist to change things. So I wouldn't say it's really a mindset that I need to change. It's facts. And I interact with many people going through a similar struggle.

Reactions: zombiegirl and landslide2