struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I'm currently travelling!

I couldn't find a place to sit since I only bought the train ticket and not the actual seat, so I had to improvise.
I sat down at a dining car and ordered tea every hour. It was really relaxing.

Here are some pictures I took.

Attachments

• IMG_3609.jpeg
    IMG_3609.jpeg
    805.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3611.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3613.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Linda, moshimoshi, slightoverlooked and 5 others
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
These are great pictures. I wish I could be in person to see this scenery; the mountains, the grasslands, contrasted with the sky. This looks like where I'd spend a lot of my time idly daydreaming. Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures, safe travels!

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, Daydream Believer and struggles_inc
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
Beautiful images. I spend lots of time in nature. It helps a lot during difficult days

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi, Jiyuurakka and struggles_inc
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
I'm from northern England but almost 4 years ago escaped the grey and cold and have been living on a tropical island in south east Asia. I live alone with my son and dog. I joined this site because a traumatic event made we want to CTB.

However, I am now trying to live the best I can because my son and dog need me. Easier said than done.

Attachments

• 1000005619-03.jpeg
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: moshimoshi, struggles_inc, kogareteru and 1 other person
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I'm from northern England but almost 4 years ago escaped the grey and cold and have been living on a tropical island in south east Asia. I live alone with my son and dog. I joined this site because a traumatic event made we want to CTB.

However, I am now trying to live the best I can because my son and dog need me. Easier said than done.
That sky is breathtaking, I also find a lot of peace in nature. I wish you the best in living.

Last edited:
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
That sky is breathtaking, I also find a lot of peace in nature. I wish you the best in living.
Thanks so much. Whenever the darkness hits me I have an adventure rather than hide under my duvet I sometimes have to force myself but I always feel better once in a forest, on a beach or up a mountain

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and Jiyuurakka