A clown šŸ¤”
Jan 2, 2023
I don't want to be part of a society that only cares about how much it will squeeze you and then discard you when you no longer have anything to offer. I don't want to contribute anything to a society that doesn't give a shit about me.

Human beings are disgusting creatures that only look for different ways to destroy each other or to be above others.

Almost no one cares about my well being, people only seek to fill their own egos and feel like heroes for having "saved" someone.

It is ironic how all those people who are against abortion say that life is so precious that it must be protected at all costs but then you see so many children in orphanages, children dying of starvation, wars affecting children, and even all adults who were once children being treated like garbage. Those people once the fetus comes out of the womb they don't give a shit what happens to it later.

Anti-abortion and pro-life people only care about looking like heroes who "saved" lives. They want to protect their own hero image so much that they force others to live against their will with the cheap excuse of "it's for your own good".

Even to get the "help" that these people say so much, you have to pay money that you have to earn by working. It doesn't seem fair to me having to work to get "help" i didn't ask for and to maintain a life i'm being forced to continue.

The thought that if i had been born with a nicer appearance and without autism more people would have approached me to be "friends" fills me with hatred.

It's unfair that i had to go through hell in school for things that are out of my control.

If i had the ability to choose whether or not to be born into this world, i would always choose no to be born, i don't care if i was told i would have been born rich, good looking, intelligent or whatever. I would never want to share the same existence with these stupid apes called humans.

People are fucking disgusting.

Fuck this universe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dreadwolf, yive, vexi and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course it's for the best to never exist at all, as those who never exist cannot be harmed in any way and they are completely incapable of suffering. Life certainly is such a terrible concept, as humans we all have to pay the price because of the selfish decisions of others to procreate, it certainly is such an undeserved punishment existing in this hellish world and there are no amount of words that can really describe how much I despise existing here. Humans certainly do create so much unnecessary harm with their cruel actions which is why I believe that the fact that the human species evolved is a tragic mistake.

Reactions: onmyway1513 and 0000000000000