M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Can solvent abuse really kill can I cbt on this?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
My mothers friend many many years ago died from sniffing a bag of glue. People have died from gas too.

Reactions: akosineenee and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
My mothers friend many many years ago died from sniffing a bag of glue. People have died from gas too.
Yeah I just used a slight bit deodorant and I feel strange

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I used to do silk screening by hand andand some the chemicals are so toxic when inhaled you had to have all the doors and windows and ventilation open just to clean the equipment so solvent abuse will kill you if you use the right one

Reactions: akosineenee
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I used to clean the bathrooms with muriatic acid + bleach. Once I made the mistake of staying in there too long and for how many long hours all I could taste/smell were that of the fumes. Oh yeah had to show my ID and sign my name on a list to buy muriatic acid.

Reactions: Aragon
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
I used to clean the bathrooms with muriatic acid + bleach. Once I made the mistake of staying in there too long and for how many long hours all I could taste/smell were that of the fumes. Oh yeah had to show my ID and sign my name on a list to buy muriatic acid.
I've cleaned with bleach for hours, it causes chest pain, nausea, light headed and dizzy, headache, and a hollow feeling and shortness of breath. The fumes also settle on skin and can be absorbed that way as well as cause inflammation and blisters, so skin and scalp need to be washed.

Reactions: akosineenee
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I've cleaned with bleach for hours, it causes chest pain, nausea, light headed and dizzy, headache, and a hollow feeling and shortness of breath. The fumes also settle on skin and can be absorbed that way as well as cause inflammation and blisters, so skin and scalp need to be washed.
Very true. My hands used to smell like bleach for hours afterward.

Reactions: Aragon