• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm fresh on this site so I'm just verifying what somebody else has said to me in PM.

I've decided on poisoning.
Almost certainly not going to be able to get hold of cyanide.
Sodium nitrite sounds unpleasant plus possibility of it not working due to vomiting etc.
However sodium pentobarbital seems to be the 'gold standard'...IF you are able to obtain it.

I have been informed that there are two people commonly referred to as 'A' and 'C' who are able to supply it.

Can anyone verify this?

More importantly, does anyone have any direct experience?
Last thing I need in my life at the moment is to be scammed out of hundreds of pounds by someone who never had any intention of supplying what I want.

Also, there's then the obvious danger of the package being stopped by customs/police.
Any advice on this?

Thank you

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I'm fresh on this site so I'm just verifying what somebody else has said to me in PM.

I've decided on poisoning.
Almost certainly not going to be able to get hold of cyanide.
Sodium nitrite sounds unpleasant plus possibility of it not working due to vomiting etc.
However sodium pentobarbital seems to be the 'gold standard'...IF you are able to obtain it.

I have been informed that there are two people commonly referred to as 'A' and 'C' who are able to supply it.

Can anyone verify this?

More importantly, does anyone have any direct experience?
Last thing I need in my life at the moment is to be scammed out of hundreds of pounds by someone who never had any intention of supplying what I want.

Also, there's then the obvious danger of the package being stopped by customs/police.
Any advice on this?

Thank you
Have you checked the resource for nembutal?

T

Tired of existing

Nov 28, 2020
When you are from the UK, there is a member here who can help you with your request.
A tough Lady.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...eedback-for-the-benefit-of-other-users.54406/

You shuld try to get in contacht with her, she managed to get N from A recently in the UK.
She would know the latest e-mail adress of the supplier, A.

However you must consider that most people are scamed when they try to order N.
There are lot's of peoply out there who prey on the desperate, take your money and you get nothing for it.

My advice ist to take your time, read all related threads on this website and get in contact with members who were succesfull in aquiring N in your country, the UK I suppose.
- You must get to know the exact e-mail adress of A, a network of suppliers in Mexico as the word goes.
They change their e-Mail adresses often.
- You must research how you contact them, which e-mail applications you must use for mutual anonymity.
- You must know how much you need und request an ID track number.
- And you will have to deliver payments in a way A demands, through Western Union or Bitcoins or whatever.

Still, UK costums could stop the delievery.
And without thoroughl research you will likely be scamed out of your money.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
When you are from the UK, there is a member here who can help you with your request.
A tough Lady.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...eedback-for-the-benefit-of-other-users.54406/

You shuld try to get in contacht with her, she managed to get N from A recently in the UK.

There are lot's of peoply out there who prey on the desperate, take your money and you get nothing for it.

My advice ist to take your time, read all related threads on this website and get in contact with members who were succesfull in aquiring N in your country, the UK I suppose.
- You must get to know the exact e-mail adress of A, a network of suppliers in Mexico as the word goes.
- You must research how you contact them, which e-mail applications you must use for mutual anonymity.
- And you will have to deliver payments in a way A demands, through Western Union or Bitcoins or whatever.

Well I think I'm flattered at being called a Tough Lady....but I'm not quite sure. What exactly do you mean by "tough"?

T

Tired of existing

Nov 28, 2020
Well I think I'm flattered at being called a Tough Lady....but I'm not quite sure. What exactly do you mean by "tough"?
My appologys.

I think it takes courage to order N.
Well it is against the law after all and could bring people in trouble if the authorities investigate it.
That's what I meant with "tough", english is also not my first language.

Reactions: Kruger
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
By the way, why was pegasos unhelpful? Is it because they didnt accept your application?

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
My appologys.

I think it takes courage to order N.
Well it is against the law after all and could bring people in trouble if the authorities investigate it.
That's what I meant with "tough", english is also not my first language.
No offence taken whatsoever friend :-) I was terrified, but if you want something bad enough, you do it.
By the way, why was pegasos unhelpful? Is it because they didnt accept your application?
Is this question for me? Sorry, I'm a bit confused.
A tough Lady.

This is solid advice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Hi Kruger yeah that question is for you. You mentioned how Pegasos was unhelpful, wanted to know why? Is it cus they didnt accept ur application for euthanasia?