• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
Anyone Know of Sodium nitrite sources in europe ireland please living is just too hard ?

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I have a source if you'd like. Haven't tested its purity yet but on the site it said >99%

Last edited by a moderator:
firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
Oh that's why I can't pm anyone. How many posts do I have to write before I can ?

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I can't pm you tho, your amount of posts
Oh that's why I can't pm anyone. How many posts do I have to write before I can ?

is not enough
Uh, I don't understand. I sent a message to rondooo via "Start conversation". It is also possible via "Start chat" (Start private chat conversation with rondooo).

Hope "Start Conversation" is private too!?
The conversation can be called up at any time.

With "Start Chat" the message disappears as soon as the message is read by the other user...

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
I have a source if you'd like. Haven't tested its purity yet but on the site it said >99%
Hi The MetalHead,
Im in the UK and would love to know your source. I have only just joined the forum though so I'm guessing you can't PM me?

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Hello, yes you're correct
Ok, guess I'll just need to keep posting!
Are you planning to ctb using your SN?
have you now tested the purity? sorry If I'm asking too many questions!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMetalhead
J

jonward55

Ā£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Do be careful with sharing sources to avoid another bust and then you and others get the dreaded knock on the door from law enforcement who are "looking after us" šŸ˜³

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Do be careful with sharing sources to avoid another bust and then you and others get the dreaded knock on the door from law enforcement who are "looking after us" šŸ˜³
Oh wow that happens from posting on here! Ok, thank you