of_ghosts

of_ghosts

Haunting The Better
Sep 22, 2022
Can anyone tell me how and where to purchase sodium nitrite? I understand links are not permitted but any help would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to message me directly. Thank you.
After reading further I now understand that direct messaging is not yet available as I've not contributed enough.

Last edited:
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I can't give you that info here but I will tell you that there is a antidote they use for SN if someone finds you. methylene blue. It is an injection. Just little info if you didn't know that. SN is widely available but due to our "Specific Use" becoming popular it is more difficult to obtain. Good luck. Peace.

Reactions: Action, Sadaiz and thundersnail
of_ghosts

of_ghosts

Haunting The Better
Sep 22, 2022
Thank you. I'm not worried about being discovered. I live alone. That said, I'm not able to access my messages.

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
After reading further I now understand that direct messaging is not yet available as I've not contributed enough.
I've noticed that unlocking PMs are also based on how old your account is. I've seen them unlock around as little as ~5-6 posts for people who have older accounts so keep posting!

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Can anyone tell me how and where to purchase sodium nitrite? I understand links are not permitted but any help would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to message me directly. Thank you.
have you found a good SN source yet?