• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Averysadguy

Feb 13, 2020
I don't know how to test if what I have is really Sodium Nitrite, I opened it three days ago and its clumpy today (it could have been clumpy when I got it). I just want to know if it's real and how long will it stay good/is it already bad?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Please, if you would, edit your title to remove the source name, and use a spoiler in the text of the OP to conceal the source name.

SN is often clumpy, it is not a problem.

Reactions: pole, Averysadguy, Ame and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
@Averysadguy Please check out the Resource page and search the threads. I think they recently added something about testing it. Do some research on how to test it and make your own judgement.

Reactions: pole and Averysadguy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
All of your questions are addressed in the SN FAQ listed in the Resources Compilation. :)

Reactions: Averysadguy and x-Ace-x