• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

teehee

Jul 9, 2024
Hi, recently Ive heard about sodium nitrite as SN methods and I wanted to know if it's painful? What are the symptoms to look out for?

Reactions: toosofttodie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and teehee
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Definitely check out the thread Rozeske linked and also the methods megathread that's pinned in this forum. SN as described by most if more uncomfortable rather than painful. If you can handle having the flu and not feeling well, then SN might not be too far out of that ballpark. Basically, here's a list of some of the things you might experience for a period of about 40ish minutes before you lose consciousness written below. Because of these that may be somewhat uncomfortable, the idea is to lie down and then make yourself comfortable as comfortable as possible because the symptoms won't last for too long until you fall unconscious.

-lightheadedness
-dizziness
-vision getting black or splotchy
-rapid heartbeat
-vomiting
-lethargy
-weakness
-fatique
-confusion
-tinnitus
-diarrhea
-rapid breathing