Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Is there any chance at all that sodium nitrite inside capsules does work? And if so does any know if any reports or cases on it and what actually happens? And how reliable the method is? I find this is way better and easier than than drinking it if it does work...

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Silentkiller23q and esann7
S

Silentkiller23q

Oct 1, 2020
I got the 000 pills. I'm wondering the same thing. And if can be stored for future CTB

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Someone else made a post about this and they said that it could delay the absorption of the SN since it's in a capsule but I'm not sure how much of that is true since you can't really verify it. But yeah I wouldn't personally risk it since it could complicate things

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Capsules do work and at least one member of this forum has died that way and he did not vomit to my knowledge. 25grams is a lot and so you would be swallowing a ton of capsules. I want to experiment with it but only have one bottle and the bottle shouldn't be opened until ready to use.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
First of all it's gelatin capsules you're looking for and second of all, it may delay the absorption in some way. At least it's jeopardized in the question of time.
Gelatin capsules dissolves within 10 minutes in gastric juices. I'd say maybe not all of them will dissolve simultaneously? I don't know I'm just thinking logically here.

I'm sure there must be articles covering the absorption rate with gelatin capsules that could be compared to SN in capsules.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The person who used capsules to ctb waited about ten or fifteen minutes and said he felt nothing, then suddenly said he burped and felt nauseous and then stopped posting. We did not hear from him again.
He must have needed lots of water to get down 33 capsules.

• Wow
Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
The person who used capsules to ctb waited about ten or fifteen minutes and said he felt nothing, then suddenly said he burped and felt nauseous and then stopped posting. We did not hear from him again.
He must have needed lots of water to get down 33 capsules.

There is one poster in another thread who claims he got 25g into 4 capsules how is that possible.
I'm calling bullshit

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
There is one poster in another thread who claims he got 25g into 4 capsules how is that possible.
I'm calling bullshit

He claims there size 000 capsules..

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Is there any chance at all that sodium nitrite inside capsules does work? And if so does any know if any reports or cases on it and what actually happens? And how reliable the method is? I find this is way better and easier than than drinking it if it does work...

Here are a few threads with more information I have heard of someone using capsules to CTB but it isn't common

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-capsules-us.42954/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-in-capsules.40332/

Cheers

Geo
I'm calling bullshit

Here is a guide to capsules.

Cheers

Geo

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018

You'd need 25 capsules for 25g.
His either a troll or